121-123

121. Chapter 121 From assassination target to pla...

The small island in the Far East, whether it is economic, political or military strength, is completely ignored by Europe, which is the center of supernatural power.

But even on this island, this small island country, it has twice been watched closely by the eyes of the countries on the European continent.

Once, six years ago, an informant claimed that the government of this country had used unconventional means to take advantage of the war in Europe to steal important research data on supernatural abilities. It had quickly invested in experimental research and achieved initial results.

That time, Verlaine and his partner Rimbaud came to Yokohama as transcendent-level spies trained by France, and met the same kind of man who was born into the world because of human greed and evil desires like himself.

The first time is now, because of the supernatural ability technology research and development company called "Santuchuan".

Well, although the intelligence shows that the other party insists on calling itself a comprehensive service group with a warm and friendly attitude, can the services derived from superpower technology be called regular services?

Verlaine came to Yokohama by ferry. Standing at the railing of the ferry, the blond young man casually flicked through various information about "Santukawa Co., Ltd." and various information about the assassination target "Himeno Shinji" displayed on his mobile phone. Intelligence, but his thoughts have drifted uncontrollably to this city he has not seen for a long time.

Compared with six years ago, this city has changed a lot. Whether it is the prosperity, population density, or the outside world's evaluation of Yokohama, it can be said that it is completely different.

But there are similarities.

Thinking of this, Verlaine lightly touched the screen of his mobile phone with his finger, and scrolled down to find a list of important officials of "Santu River". A boy with ocher hair and blue eyes was among the list, with a serious expression and a clear gaze, which Verlaine couldn't help but reveal. A smile of relief.

"I found you, my brother..."

The young man's voice was low and slightly hoarse, his tone dangerous and charming, and his slightly narrowed eyes flashed with joy and excitement

- the same kind I haven't seen for a long time, although I haven't seen him for a long time. Judging from the intelligence, he seemed to have fallen into the honey trap of mankind. When he learned the news, he missed the best opportunity for Zhongyuan Zhongye to go on a business trip to Europe.

But casually carrying out a billion-euro assassination mission and finding his brother who had been missing for six years was a super cost-effective deal. How could the assassination king not be happy?

--If you hadn't met the familiar figure who was thought to have died early.

Wrapped in the crowd and strolling off the ferry, Verlaine quickly booked a hotel using a false identity and began to further elaborate on the assassination mission against Shinji Himeno.