185-188

Chapter 185:

Reputation was probably far away from Uchiha Obito when he hugged him and burst into tears.

After Kakashi Hatake stripped Uchiha Obito off his body, Himeno Shinji forced a smile and raised his eyebrows to look at the white-haired young man who was suppressing a smile. His eyes were teasing, but his pursed lips were still exposed. Showing the boy's dissatisfaction.

Hatake Kakashi understood the meaning of Himeno Shinji's eyes:

——This is called "some" outrageous behavior?

Kakashi Hatake touched his nose in shame.

Well, under Uchiha standards, "some", why isn't it called some?

But if Shinji Himeno is really just similar in appearance to Shinji Uchiha, Obito's emotional expression is indeed too intense.

But is it really just a similarity in appearance?

Thinking of the legend about "Sakuya Tsukuni" spread in this world five hundred years ago, Hatake Kakashi was noncommittal.

At this time, the hedgehog-headed boy, who had finally calmed down, wiped away his tears with the help of several students. However, during this process, his left hand kept holding Himeno Shinji's right hand, as if he was worried that he would let go. , Himeno Shinji disappeared.

But after he calmed down, he quickly shook the black-haired young man's hand away, as if he would be infected with some terrible pathogen if he touched it for a second longer, and his collapsed expression, which was filled with runny nose and tears, quickly recovered. Cheng has an expressionless and indifferent face, and looks like he is owed 100 million by Shinji Himeno. His attitude is capricious, and he can be called a model of a scumbag.

Well, although strictly speaking, Shinji Himeno is the real scumbag.

Uchiha Obito's abnormal behavior obviously shocked Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto. However, Kizune Hisato who was standing beside him felt that the scene in front of him was inexplicably familiar.

what is it then?

The pink-haired little tiger began to think.

"Obito, what are you..."

The first person to speak was Uchiha Sasuke, who was also from the Uchiha clan. Looking at this senior who was so out of line that he didn't look like an Uchiha at all, he couldn't help but hold his forehead, but he insisted on Family love still asked with concern.

"It's nothing, I just accidentally met another heartless trash who left without saying goodbye a long time ago."

The hedgehog-headed young man with a cold face and gloomy and cold eyes sneered, revealing something that the three of Team 7 had never seen before. Hard manner.

Hiss - Uchiha Sasuke has never felt so directly that Uchiha Obito is also a Mangekyo Sharingan-level Uchiha.

This appearance was completely different from the image Uchiha Obito had presented to them in the past.

So -

Uchiha Sasuke turned his attention to Himeno Shinji, who was sitting next to Uchiha Obito, smiling awkwardly but politely, and doubts arose in his heart.