171-173

Chapter 171

The door is closed, but the reality still needs to be faced.

Accompanied by Inuyasha's questioning voice, "Kagome, what's wrong with you? Her mouth is big enough to fit a peach in." The shoji door was opened again. The eyes of the black-haired girl who had been severely traumatized a few seconds ago were still wandering and dull, obviously not able to After recovering from the shock, he just obeyed Sakuya's arrangement and sat down in his seat.

"...I invite you all to come here this time because I want to get something from your hands."

Not paying attention to Higurashi Kagome's rare rudeness, Sakuya-hime followed the frank persona she has always created and exchanged simple greetings. After a few sentences, he described his purpose:

"I hope to purchase the fragments of the Four Souls Jade from several people, and entrust you to collect the remaining Four Souls Jade for me during the next journey. Jade fragments."

As soon as these words came out, Inuyasha lost his composure.

Although he has grown a lot during his trip with Kagome, Inuyasha's obsession with the Four Souls Jade has begun fifty years ago. Around this little jade, the half-demon boy tasted many things for the first time. The emotions unfolded by people can be said to be love and hate for the Shikon no Jade.

"I don't agree!" The excited young man shook off the hood on his head, and a pair of snow-white ears stood up in response to the stress, revealing the owner's extraordinary emotion:

"How can we collect the four soul jade casually? Leave it to someone else, is this also Naraku's conspiracy?"

The young man, who showed his vigilance when hunting canine monsters, wrinkled his nose, and belatedly realized that it was Naraku who was loved by Coral and Kagome. wife.

Could this be another trap? But Kagome seems to trust this woman very much, wait a minute - Kagome, doesn't she really agree?

The half-demon puppy couldn't help but worry.

"Your Highness Sakuya, the Four Souls Jade is different from ordinary utensils. Even the fragments of the Four Souls Jade are extremely attractive to monsters. If the fragments of the Four Souls Jade are placed in Renjian Castle, I'm afraid it will pose a potential threat to the residents here..."

Maitreya's refusal seemed much more reasonable. He covered his hands and felt the touch from the wind point on his hands. It was his vigilance against Naraku that made him rarely face the problem. He retains most of his sanity when he is of the opposite sex.

But as he spoke, Miroku looked around with his peripheral vision, wary of Naraku's sudden appearance, but he saw something extraordinary.

It was a black walnut box wrapped with yellow talisman that the white-haired princess was playing with at will. When the top of the box was opened and closed, shimmering jade fragments were looming in it, making those who noticed its existence unable to take their eyes away.

Maitreya: ...

Why does this thing look so familiar to him? Did Kagome keep just ten or twenty of the same fragments in her backpack?