55-58: The End of Ninja Idealist

55. Chapter 55 About I love my child very much...

Hearing Shinji's promise, the white-haired woman was diverted as expected. Her pure white eyes stared at Shinji closely, and her pure eyes seemed To pierce his soul through this skin.

One breath, two breaths, three breaths.

Under the woman's extremely penetrating and oppressive gaze, the man with a more delicate and handsome face than "Zenyuan Shinji" smiled unchanged, and the greed and voyeurism for his own beauty faded from his black eyes, replaced by It's infinite pampering and tenderness... Compared with before, it still looks pleasing to the eye the way it looks now.

Otsutsuki Kaguya withdrew her gaze, her expression softened, she lowered her head to look at Shinji Aotame holding her hand, she said softly:

"You are interested, but although my clan is not an ordinary person, there is no need to use conventional methods. The method of yin and yang intercourse can produce children, but it cannot impregnate a man. I brought you here to conclude a contract under the witness of the sacred tree." "

Sacred tree?" While slowly accepting the memory of Aotame Shinji, While focusing on dealing with the woman in front of him who called himself [Kaguya Otsutsuki], Shinji raised questions about the familiar words in Kaguya Otsutsuki's words:

"So this ancestral tree is the sacred tree in Kaguya's clan? Yes. "The first time I met Kaguya was under this tree."

To be precise, the first time I met Kaguya Otsutsuki was under this tree. Originally, Shinji was still confused about being evaluated by the system as "dark". The original person who is "beautiful and good at smooth words" used words to deceive Kaguya Otsutsuki, who seemed to have an extraordinary background at first glance. After looking through the memory, I realized that the first encounter between Aotame Shinji and Kaguya Otsutsuki could have been simple and crude. It can be summed up as "the sympathy between Yan and Dog".

Aotame Shinji, who is addicted to beauty, is a top-notch beauty, so he fell in love with the unidentified Kaguya Otsutsuki at first sight when he was offering sacrifices to the "ancestral tree" half a month ago and proposed to marry him on the spot.

Otsutsuki Kaguya probably also admired the original person's face, so she followed the original person back to the palace of the king, temporarily settled down, and became a "concubine".

The reason why Shinji said that is precisely because there is no actual physical relationship between "Shinji Aotame" and Kaguya Otsutsuki. It is obvious that the two just like each other's face.

After figuring this out, Shinji was more interested in why Otsutsuki Kaguya asked for "a child who would inherit their bloodline."

Is it the breeding instinct of a special race? Or is it just a whim, or can the new life she gave birth to help her achieve another purpose?

However, before Shinji could figure out the answer to this question, his attention was diverted by the word "sacred tree" spoken by Kaguya Otsutsuki.

SSR-level items: Divine Tree Fruit Fragments (3 | 10), a collection of earth veins from the depths of the universe. By absorbing the earth veins of the planet, you can gain power that transcends the essence of life.

In the world of Spell O War, through subsequent card draws, he obtained two more fragments of the Divine Tree Fruit, and invested tens of millions of heat points in exchange for three fragments. The difficulty of collecting them can be expected to be average, but now , there was a complete sacred tree in front of him.