149-150

149. Chapter 149 The Blessing from Dawn

Things suddenly developed rapidly.

What's that word called?

Oh, yes, it changes with each passing day.

Apart from this word, Leorio couldn't imagine any other words that could be used to describe this world that suddenly became magical.

Due to the overly free and open social environment in this world, although he is only eighteen years old, Leoli considers himself to be a person who has "seen" big storms. However, in the past month, the changes that have taken place in Youkexin have really made him become a can't read.

First of all, it was the official announcement of the change of ownership of the Dawn Group. The queen who single-handedly suppressed all the restless forces in the entire Ulubian continent left the throne on the day they arrived at Youkexin and replaced her. It was her brother who looked more harmless than her appearance, like a pure and weak lamb.

Faced with this special situation where the king is missing and the young master can be bullied, many forces suppressed by the Dawn Group are ready to take action. If it weren't for the unspeakable civil strife that also occurred in the Cajin Kingdom of the Aizhen Continent, I'm afraid it would be the underworld there. The family also wants to get a share of the turmoil caused by the change of ownership of the Dawn Group.

During that time, it happened to be the time for Leorio and Kurapika to connect with their respective mission targets. The two were busy developing their Nen abilities and failed to notice the "crisis" facing Himeno.

No, calling it a "crisis" is not accurate.

Because the day after his subordinates' disobedience emerged, the young master who temporarily succeeded to the throne showed no less cold and cruel methods than his sister, President Sakuya, and in a way that most people could not understand, he completely Mastered all the power of the Dawn Group.

Yes, full force.

Thinking of the unusually active Hunter Association internal website forum during that time, receiving the invitation letter from Himeno, and sitting in the cafe waiting for Kurapika, Leorio's face flashed with some indescribable awe. .

As I said before, although the time of its rise is very short, relying on the forward-looking vision and strong means of the helmsman, Dawn Group and Youkexin controlled by Dawn Group have become the well-deserved heart of this continent. Under the jurisdiction of Dawn Group The various subsidiaries and operating networks of the company are the blood vessels extending from the heart, flowing with gold-like blood made of money.

It can be said that, except for V5, Dawn Group is invincible on this continent - whether it is economics, political influence, or numbers.

Information recorded on the Hunter Association's internal website shows that there are at least more than 200,000 middle and high-level managers in the Dawn Group. During this incident, these 200,000 people were horribly peaceful, and none of them responded to Wang's changes. No one questioned it, and no one had any arrogant thoughts about it.

...It's like Himeno has a place at the top of the group from beginning to end.

In short, none of the jokes that the conspirators wanted to see happened. On the contrary, they, because of their greed and impatience, were stepped on by the new president of Dawn Group. When Kurapika and Leorio stopped thinking When I had recovered from the ability-related special training and had the energy to pay attention to the new things happening in the outside world, things had settled.