155-158: I am a human being in the world

Chapter 155

Although System Lord has warned him a long time ago, with Shinji Himeno’s current soul power, if he forcibly enters the next world, the descendant body created will basically not be able to escape the fate of premature death.

But when he truly experienced the feeling of a too weak soul being suppressed by the will of the world, Shinji Himeno deeply understood the impact of a damaged soul.

It can be said that if it were not for the powerful flesh and blood of Otsutsuki Kaguya as a blueprint to create this body, Shinji's new body would have died as soon as it came out of his mother's belly.

However, even with the powerful vitality of the Otsutsuki clan as support, Himeno Shinji, who came to this new world rashly and with incomplete soul power, was still forced to have a "sickness buff".

It's like a clay pot whose wall is broken by a stubborn stone. No matter how much "water" is poured into it, as long as the pot is not repaired, it will never be full of water.

Thinking of this, the white-haired girl who has been in this world for more than eleven years narrowed her eyes slightly and sighed. She wore a clear and bright green bamboo robe and hung it loosely on her body. She held a hand that was so white that it was bloodless. His cheeks looked extremely harmless.

Yes, it's "Girl".

[Blessing of the Flesh and Blood of the Uzuki Goddess] (SP) is not without its shortcomings, because the backbone of the body is created based on Kaguya's own genes, and the gender of the body naturally follows Kaguya.

Fortunately, Himeno Shinji doesn't care about this. After all, the ultimate goal is to write a script. Men, women, old, young, and even zombies, monsters, and insects can all become "protagonists", and it's not like he has never done "female" work. "Child", Himeno Shinji adapted well to this.

The only bad thing is that the "sickness buff" hanging on his body is really annoying.

Even with the powerful plug-in Otsutsuki's talent, she is now awake for less than twelve hours a day, and her range of activities is only a small courtyard. If the range of movement is too large, she will be in danger of vomiting blood and comatose.

It can be said that this action is very unfavorable for the protagonist to cause trouble.

In this regard, System 48 is happy to see the results.

It’s good to be sick! Being restricted in movement due to his constitution, Trialist 01 can finally be quiet and not cause trouble!

Look at the standard configuration of this Warring States Princess, and then look at the excellent appearance of this protagonist's standard equipment, whether it is taking the line of infrastructure construction in the city and house, or the line of fantasy love being forcibly taken away by monsters, for Trialist 01 It's all a piece of cake!

System 48 believed so and felt very pleased.

"Sister, have you seen your mother today?"

At this moment, from outside the window of the Japanese room, a boy with black and red hair and a face very similar to Himeno Shinji's descendant walked slowly by. He looked about ten years old. He is about twenty-four years old, dressed simply, with a calm and indifferent demeanor. He does not seem to have the liveliness that a child of this age should have.