81-85

81. Chapter 81 About the heart-to-heart connection between my friends and I ~

"Recall my father...from the underworld..."

The words in the boy's mouth were so ridiculous, but at this moment Hatake Kakashi still couldn't help but want to To believe it, he opened his eyes wide with tears and murmured and repeated Uchiha Shinji's words.

Although electricity, an iconic product of modern civilization, has appeared in many corners, when the sun sets, except for some shops in the commercial street, which are still brightly lit, most of the place has fallen into the gloomy night.

This is the case with the old Hatake house. As a family that settled in Konoha when the village was founded, the Hatake family allocated a relatively generous area to build a house. However, decades later, the area that was once not a remote area has become a new one. Places where the tentacles of civilization cannot reach.

The last touch of orange-red light converged on the edge of the distant forest sea, and the dark blue night took over everything. The moonlight slanted down like water, illuminating this small courtyard.

In such a lonely and secretive night, it seems that those little thoughts that should not have appeared are not impossible.

Reason screamed that what Shinji Uchiha said was nonsense. The art of resurrecting the dead could not exist in this world. This guy might just want to play a trick on him, but his emotions could not be restrained and radiated in the direction of the temptation given by Shinji Uchiha. And go.

Shinji Uchiha... is not a bad person who makes unfounded claims. Although Kakashi Hatake doesn't like to socialize very much, collecting information is a basic quality of a ninja, whether in the eyes of teachers and classmates or in the eyes of Konoha residents. , or in his father's casual remarks, Uchiha Shinji always appeared as a gentle and kind-hearted good boy.

Although what the other party did at this time had nothing to do with the role of a "good boy", Kakashi Hatake was still tempted by the previous stereotype.

And just when Hatake Kakashi was entangled, Uchiha Shinji, who jumped to the boy's side, still had enough energy to continue speaking slowly, with a slightly lowered tail tone as if he was telling him some kind of secret deep in the world, and again. Snake Nobuko, who stood out like a dangerous snake to capture the traces of its prey, said:

"After all, we are ninjas. The secret of ninjutsu gives us power far beyond ordinary people. Doesn't this prove that ninjutsu and chakra can make mortals have the same power?" Is it possible for gods? It is not impossible to reverse life and death."

"Think about it, Kakashi, the existence of ninjutsu brings death and separation to ninjas, so ninjutsu is used to remove the souls of the dead from the underworld. It is also very reasonable to be saved in the world, and there is no need to worry about the worldly ethics of life and death." He

held the child's hair in his hands, which showed a pure white color like snow under the moonlight. In the bottom of his right eye, a slight red appeared from the dark bottom. It appeared that when the child was grieving the loss of his father, Uchiha Shinji, a classmate and friend, sincerely extended an invitation:

"Kakashi really don't want to see it? That world with Sakumo and all the dead people?"

Perhaps it was because the moonlight that night was too bright, or perhaps because the black-haired boy's eyes were too clear at that time, Hatake Kakashi hesitated for a long time, and finally put his hand on Uchiha Shinji's.