41-44

Chapter 41 Chapter 41

Kensuo didn’t want to choose either.

He did not deny that Zenyuan Shinji did have extraordinary means and character, but his shortcomings were also obvious.

For spellcasters, talent is the absolute factor that determines the upper limit. If placed in a normal era, Zenyuan Shinji would barely be qualified to enter his death and migration game, but there are too many geniuses who were born with Gojo Satoru. , Shinji is just an ordinary member of Zenyuan.

"I know what you want. How can people like us embrace death calmly? Let me go, and I will tell you the secret of my survival from the Nara period to the present." He gritted his molars unwillingly and asked for it. set your own conditions.

What greeted the young man was a slight rejection: "I don't want you to be as active as Miss Yuriko behind the thousand-year history of magicians? As a result, nothing seems to have changed for thousands of years. If it weren't for the appearance of Gojo Satoru to break the If you have lost your balance, how long are you going to continue to hibernate?"

Chanyuan Shinji's words made Kensuo's face darken. Of course he has done a lot of things in the past thousand years, planning the death migration and selecting swimmers (players) for this grand ceremony [1]. He penetrated his power into the upper echelons of the magic world and the human world, and conducted various experiments on the fusion of curse spirits and humans. After obtaining the body of Kamo Kenrun, he used this opportunity to slowly control the Kamo family, one of the three royal families. ...

However, as the power of the spell gradually faded away, he was able to wait for the opportunity to launch the Death Migration, thanks to the Gojo family's six eyes to break the balance. This was a fact that he clearly could not deny.

As if he felt that Kensuo's face was not dark enough, the young man with curly black hair who suppressed him touched his chin, and said with some urging in his voice:

"Miss Yuriko, should you choose -196° liquid nitrogen, or make a pledge?" Become my thing? Let’s say it first, if I don’t really like Miss Yuriko, a failure who has not succeeded in starting a business for more than a thousand years, I actually don’t want to be included in my core group.”

Looking at the young man's appearance, he actually felt a bit disgusted. Kensuo...Kensuo was furious because of his incompetence. Seeing that Shinji of the Chanyuan had ordered Kazuo of the barn who was freed from his bonds to contact the Panxing Sect's followers to send over the liquid nitrogen that had been prepared. The flexible Kenso finally chose to compromise:

"I am willing to reach a bond with you."

Although it seems that choosing the first point is more in line with his pride as a thousand-year-old curse master, but considering himself and others, if he has the opportunity to catch Gojo Satoru, he will definitely The device that controls Gojo Satoru will be stuffed directly into the ice three thousand meters below the Antarctic. Gojo Satoru won't even think about it until the sea changes!

"Did you actually choose the second one? It's a pity that the space rocket I reserved abroad specifically chose the farthest orbit that can be launched with current technology. It's such a pity. I also wanted to give Miss Yuriko a romantic space ride in the end. Traveling."