86-90

86. Chapter 86 Me! Peacemaker, make money! ...

"Where did Mudun come from?"

"It comes from your uncle Hashirama's body cells in my body."

"Hiss - is it the batch that Tobirama took away originally? Oh, isn't that what we're talking about now? Who are the enemies of Konoha who cooperated with you?"

"There are two people. It's a long story. I'll talk to Uncle Hashirama about it in detail later, but I dare to say Uchiha I swear on the honor of the clan that they are no longer hostile to Konoha."

"Where is the powerful elder whose consciousness was corrected by you?"

In the small laboratory, three men of different ages sat around, one side While chewing on Orochimaru's Bingliang Pills stored in the laboratory, he was discussing the specific current situation.

"Let me answer this question." Looking at the dirty lines on Senju Hashirama's face with great interest, Orochimaru said leisurely at this time, and revealed his identity by the way:

"I am the disciple of the Sandaime Hokage, Orochimaru Maru, is also the current collaborator of young Shinji." The black-haired man with cold white skin has a soft face, but his words are very organized:

"The powerful elder was my previous collaborator, and he also tried to kill Shinji and the other two. As a conspirator of Konoha's elite ninjas, I can testify that what little Shinji did to Elder Shimura was completely moral, you can rest assured." His thin lips

pursed slightly, seeing Senju Hashirama still looking indifferent. Expressing deep contemplation, in the smiling eyes of Uchiha Shinji, Orochimaru lowered his eyes slightly, and revealed the news that was enough to break Senju Hashirama's silence as they had agreed: "

And - now is the time of the Fourth Konoha In the autumn of three years, 26 years after your death, seven years after the death of Daidai-sama, and seven years after the First Ninja War broke out."

Boom——

In an instant, a huge amount of chakra was released like a tsunami. It soared into the sky and engulfed the entire research base. If the shielding barrier had not been set up in advance, such a huge chakra translation might have been mistaken by Konoha as a tailed beast attacking the village.

It's just a pain for Orochimaru and Uchiha Shinji who are at the center of the chakra pressure vortex. This time it's not like Senju Hashirama's tentative murderous intent before. The wrath of the god of the ninja world is comparable to that of tens of thousands of meters below the sea level. The pressure exerts double pressure on the body and soul.

Fortunately, after learning that his brother had only lived less than ten years after his death, Senju Hashirama was furious. His loss of control was only momentary. Almost in the next second, Senju Hashirama calmed down.

Looking at Uchiha Shinji, whose face was a little pale and his posture remained unchanged, a hint of admiration flashed in his dark eyes, and he whispered his plan:

"Shinji, I remember that the Sharingan can instantly The art of transmitting information."

"Uncle Hashirama, do you want to experience it?" Uchiha Shinji knew what Senju Hashirama was thinking, but he wanted to confirm it again.