51-52

51. Chapter 51 About me inviting the enemy to join us [...

Tengen, a powerful magician who has survived from the Nara period to the present day. He built a super large barrier covering the entire island country to preserve the heritage of the island country’s magicians. He is also the director. A tool that monitors the reaction of abnormal spells across the country, reducing the difficulty of casting [Account], and is the basis for the auxiliary supervisors who are not magicians in [Window] to participate in the operation to eliminate spells.

To sum up, if the magicians are the main body of the magic world, and the Yusanjia and the Director are the links that connect the magicians together, then the Tianyuan Barrier is the foundation of the entire traditional magic world. The stability of Tianyuan Barrier is related to the stability of the entire magic world.

For this reason, on the day of restart every five hundred years, an existence with a special physique of astral plasma is offered as a sacrifice to Master Tianyuan. It is a helpless necessity to restart Tianyuan's transformation into a cursed spirit due to excessive aging. Lift.

And this year marks another five hundred years, and the girl named Tenuchi Riko is the "astral slurry" that needs to be sacrificed.

Sacrificing one person will increase the country's curse removal rate by more than 50%, and reduce the sacrifice rate of spellcasters and auxiliary supervisors by 45%, which is very reasonable.

When Noctua Zhengdao stood on the podium and solemnly announced the news, the two most noisy students under the podium rarely fell silent. The white-haired student with the problem plucked his ears and said in a frivolous tone:

"So, our mission Are you just going to send that little girl named Riko Tenuchi to die?"

"That's what it looks like, Satoru." On the outside, he looks calmer, but on the inside, he is just like Gojo Satoru. , the voice was still calm and gentle, but the eyes suddenly became cold:

"If I remember correctly, the astral body should have a close relationship with the Panxing Sect. Does the Director have no objection to the Panxing Sect making such a decision?"

Look. The two students were not very interested in this task, and Ye Mozhengdao couldn't help but sigh in his heart, rubbed his forehead and explained:

"Master Tianyuan's restart has a lot to do with it, and it affects the entire magic world. This is a matter of principle. When it comes to this matter, even if the Panxing Sect exerts all its pressure, the Council of Directors will not be able to give in. And this task is given to the two of you precisely to allow the integration to The restart ceremony can go smoothly."

"So, this is to let us help the evildoer." Gojo Satoru made a quick judgment and pushed up the disc sunglasses on the bridge of his nose unhappily.

"It's not quite accurate to use the word "helping the emperor to harm others". After all, from the perspective of the Council of Governors, we are the righteous party, although the final result is the same." The close friend who had a tacit understanding immediately agreed.

The two sang like a double act and called Noctua Zhengdao. He felt a headache. After clearing his throat, he had to step in to calm the emotions of the two students: "The director has communicated with Miss Tiannai and she has voluntarily merged with Tianyuan. "