124-125: Hunters and gluttons will fall into evil desires

124. Chapter 124: Once born, twice cooked, you said... His

scrutinizing eyes focused on his lower abdomen. In the dark cave, Shinji's eyes gradually focused on the "child" who was being gestated. The two sides of his head His side eyes flickered, as if he was brewing some dangerous plans.

Seeing this, System 48, which had gradually adapted to Himeno Shinji's way of thinking, suddenly had a bad premonition.

Wait, is he going to be the tester?

Seeing that Shinji, who has turned into an ant shape, raised his forelimbs and slowly approached his abdomen, System 48's expression gradually became frightened, and the bad guess was that the next step was... To take shape.

Unexpectedly, the sharp forelimbs did not penetrate the abdominal cavity as expected, cruelly pulling out the developing embryo and killing it, but gently, as if touching soft feathers, caressing the abdominal cavity that is giving birth to new life. .

System 48:?

The warning that he wanted to blurt out came to an abrupt end, but Himeno Shinji seemed to have predicted System-kun's thoughts, and couldn't help but let out a light laugh in the field of thinking:

"No way, no way, System-kun, you can't You thought I would kill this child~"

System 48:? Is not it? This is exactly what you can do!

"That's too much to underestimate me. Although I am a bit unruly in my behavior, I am still a kingly protagonist who represents justice and light. Killing an innocent fetus is not conducive to the shaping of my protagonist image. "

Having adapted to the identity of the chimera ant queen in a very short period of time, Shinji Himeno curiously adapted to the limbs of this new body while flipping through the memories belonging to this advent body:

"What's more, since then, Judging from the remaining memories of this body, it hopes to give birth to a healthy child and lead the chimera ant community to rise, no longer just the lowest species on this continent..."

At this point, Himeno Shinji The sound suddenly stopped. When the danger radar of System 48 became more and more obvious, at the level of thinking, the young man's voice suddenly became happy, as if he thought of something interesting. He murmured to himself:

"Interesting, too This is interesting... The chimera ant race has the extraordinary talent of perfectly absorbing the excellent genes of other races by just eating them, and perfectly showing them in the next generation of descendants. However, it is actually only the lowest level on this continent. The upper limit of the extraordinary power of living things in this world can be said to be the highest among all the worlds I have ever experienced..."

After all, it is a derivative parallel world of full-time people, so can the upper limit not be high?

System 48 complained silently in his heart, but he couldn't figure out what trouble Trialist 01 was going to cause.

Objectively speaking, the chimera ant that Shinji Himeno drew this time can be said to be extremely unlucky at the beginning. Not only is it far away from the human world where the main world line story takes place, but he is also unlucky to draw the identity of the chimera ant queen.