25-27

Chapter 25 Chapter 25 The

Panxing Sect has a long history and is bloated and complex. It is called the largest sect organization near Kanagawa. It is not only involved in the magic world, but also has considerable influence in the secular world. Its followers are all over Kanagawa. In both political and business circles, the succession ceremony of a new pope often takes more than one or two months to prepare.

But Zenyuan Shinji couldn't wait that long.

In the conference room of Panxing Sect's headquarters, Zen Master Shinji, who had changed into a cassock according to the Panxing Sect's tradition, cleared his throat and gently solicited the opinions of the heads of dioceses in various regions present at the meeting:

"Then, do you still think about me succeeding as the leader of Panxing Sect? Do you have any other opinions? You can tell me. After all, we are all companions from now on, and it is not good to be too outspoken."

"No objections, Shinji-sama."

At the long black walnut conference table, people of all ages, men and women, Everyone lowered their heads respectfully, not even daring to look at the young man in the main seat. The fat middle-aged man sitting in the first row on the right was so nervous that the fat on his face was shaking violently due to twitching. It's quite ridiculous to go up there.

"In this case, the comfort work in various places will be left to you. I hope you won't let me down." After hearing the satisfactory reply, the black-haired young man showed a refreshing smile, which looked extremely contagious. Even though everyone knew that the new leader had extraordinary methods, they couldn't help but relax a little.

As for how extraordinary this new leader is, and how he can intimidate the senior leaders of the Panxing Sect who belong to different factions by himself, we need to start with the first appearance of this new leader.

As an old-school religion that has been passed down from the Nara period to the present, Pansei Sect clearly believes in Tengen, who is the strongest barrier magician and promotes Buddhism to the people. This belief must have been fiery and pure at the beginning of its birth.

But time is a twisted curse like love. A long time is enough to twist any kind of emotion. After thousands of years of time, human selfish desires and beliefs are intertwined. Is worshiping Tianyuan worshiping itself? Or do you stubbornly maintain this relationship that is maintained through sectarian relationships? Perhaps the Panxing Cult members themselves can’t tell.

Therefore, when the believers who gathered to discuss the matter of "killing the astral body and maintaining the purity of Lord Tianyuan" received the notice from the former leader to "revise the canon rules and doctrines", they only felt angry, funny, and even ambitious. The person felt that the previous leader had become too old and feeble, so it was a good time for him to ascend to the throne.

The teachings that have been passed down for thousands of years have laid the foundation of Panxing Sect. How can this kind of thing be changed?

This stubborn self-confidence collapsed the moment he pushed open the door of the party dojo.

I don’t know when, but the clean and empty dojo has turned into a nest of invisible creatures. The old and skinny former leader was naked and hung upside down in the air by an unknown force. His face was purple and his expression was ferocious. , the skin covered with wrinkles and age spots is also being corroded and dissolved by strong acidic substances, looking weird and terrifying.