65-67

65. Chapter 65 Today I am the most popular among the clan...

To the southwest of Konoha, all the way to the defense line connecting the forest, the entire suburb is the territory of the Uchiha clan.

Judging from the area and the rows of Japanese-style houses that stand in the southwest corner of Konoha, the Uchiha clan is worthy of its status as the residence of the powerful ninja clan. However, since it has become one of the strongest blood families in Konoha, But being arranged in a geographical environment far away from the center of power of the Hokage Tower, the Uchiha clan's position in Konoha is obviously very embarrassing.

It’s not difficult to understand. After all, with powerful blood organs such as the Sharingan that attract people’s attention, and a naturally cold and arrogant appearance, Uchiha are destined to be a group that has difficulty integrating into the group, but it shouldn’t be like this. .

The Uchihas and the ninjas of Konoha will all be his friends. If the relationship between his friends is bad, it will be a headache for him as the master.

Pulling Uchiha Obito, who seemed to be a particularly teacher in front of the adults, the boy with natural curly lips slightly raised still had that gentle smile, which made Uchiha Fugaku who was leading the way relax a little.

Fortunately, this child didn't seem to be a difficult person to get along with, nor was he frightened by his cold face. It was just the smile... Was it because he was in a new place, so he didn't dare to show his sadness?

Uchiha's eyes often open when there is extreme love and hate. For a child who opens his eyes at the age of four, what kind of intense emotions must he experience before he can open his eyes?

The father-to-be, Uchiha Fugaku, who had just married and was planning to have a child with his wife, couldn't help but feel a little sad, and was determined to integrate the only surviving son of a branch family into the entire Uchiha clan.

When Uchiha Fugaku took Uchiha Shinji into the Uchiha clan, although the Uchiha were rarely seen along the way, Shinji could keenly sense the dense sights full of inquiry and curiosity coming from all directions. A woven web enveloped him.

The four people present, Uchiha Fugaku and another Uchiha, are all high-level ninjas with three eyes in the clan. How come they can't feel the sight of others around them? But considering that these are all members of his own clan, the veins in his forehead twitched, so he could only choose to ignore them.

The place where the Uchiha elders live is also where the Uchiha clan holds a clan meeting. In the area closest to the border of Konoha, the two adults took care that Shinji's footsteps were not very fast. It took about ten minutes to get there, and Before arriving at the main room where the clan meeting was held, Uchiha Shinji first let go of Uchiha Obito's hand.

Although it feels great to be cared about and cared about so much by friends, what happens next is not something that children can participate in.

"Obito, it seems that the things I brought here haven't been put away yet. Can you help me put them away? Otherwise, I probably won't have a place to sleep tonight." He said the words of please in such a gentle

tone, and a certain person was straightforward. The enthusiastic child simply cannot refuse.

"I know, I know, leave such little things to me! Although the grandfather and grandmother in the family look fierce, they are probably good people. Brother Shinji, don't be afraid." The