159-160

Chapter 159

Codeword Training Camp opened the door to a new world for Shinji Himeno.

In the small world set up in the code word training camp, Himeno Shinji has been a leader, given birth to children, and was born as a child. He has experienced the special profession of Cowherd, and has also served as a "mother" to train Embedded. The ant race is becoming the strongest in the world.

But even after experiencing so many new and interesting things, getting married is still something extremely new to Shinji Himeno.

Yonomiyahiko's control over Yonomiya Castle is stronger than Tsukuni Sakuya expected. As soon as he stepped into the barrier, he could hear from the tip of his nose from time to time the same thing as his "husband" but missing Yonomiya. The stench of Yan's special attraction.

The white-haired Ji Jun, who was dressed in pure white, seemed to be made of moonlight and white snow. Under her half-concealed snow-white eyelashes, she gently counted the "exotic" smells she had smelled along the way.

Thirteen.

The number of alien species is not very large, but as long as you consider that this is the number of demons lurking within the boundaries of the shrine, then even Sakuya Tsukuni has to be surprised by the courage and methods of his new husband. .

The Jingu Shrine is the strongest force on the mysterious side of mankind in this world. In this world where gods and demons really exist, Izumo Shrine and the emperor's lineage in Kyoto are the only two entities that can communicate with the gods.

The existence of the shrine barrier relies on this.

As long as the city can pay enough tribute gold to the shrine, the priests and witches of the shrine can use special means to lay a divine barrier around the city. Although it is impossible to completely defend against big monsters and ghosts, the special energy emitted by the divine power can It can continuously make demons with demonic powers feel uncomfortable.

Regardless of the iron rules that the great priests of the shrine accept money to do things, during the more than three hundred years of chaos in the Warring States Period, the credibility of the shrine's barrier has been proven by many parties. Therefore, how could her husband What about those who hid the barrier of the shrine?

Looking curiously at the palace of Shinomiya Castle, Sakuya Tsukikuni was harassing System 48 while waiting for the return of his "husband":

"System Lord, this Shinomiya Hiko has seven hearts and five brains. , I have never found such a special structure in the bodies of other 'alien species'. I believe that even in the original world line, Shinomiyahiko is definitely a special person, just like my two brothers. " It's the same."

"I just don't know if there is any intersection between brother Yuanichi and Shinomiyahiko. Well...it's a pity that brother Yuanichi left at an unfortunate time. No, I can't say it was a coincidence. It should be said that it was a good thing that brother Yuanichi left. Otherwise, it would not be as easy for me to marry Shinomiyahiko..."

He was murmuring and was destined to not get an answer from System 48.

How should I put it... Apparently just a month ago, Trialist 01 was pleased to see Trialist 01 actively resolving the relationship between Jiguo Enichi and Jiguo Iwakatsu, and trying to make himself the "Jigoku Group Favorite" Trialist 01, who had received the Sickness debuff, finally gave up on causing trouble.