59-60

59. Chapter 59 Today I am the scum of 818... At

the junction of the Land of Fire and the Land of Sichuan, there is a secret base buried deep underground.

Uchiha Madara, who is hiding here in suspended animation, will silently come from the surrounding villages and towns. The purchased rice cereal was brewed properly and put into the hands of a boy who was only one year old in appearance on the experimental table.

To be fair, the child had a fair and well-behaved appearance. He didn't cry or fuss when he took him out of the egg cells in the roots of the sacred tree. He just opened his round eyes, one red and one black, curiously. She looked at him with pure joy and love in her eyes. After being picked up by him, she grinned and hugged him back.

That pure, undisguised love reminded him of the first time he held Quan Nai from his mother's arms more than fifty years ago, so he didn't immediately brush away the child's hand.

After all, it was...his blood-related relatives, even though the birth of this child was an experiment, and the results of the experiment were not ideal.

Thinking of the child's dark left eye, Uchiha Madara lowered his eyelids to cover up the disappointment in his eyes.

The cells of the Uchiha clan, mixed with the wood escape cells obtained from Senju Hashirama, created the miracle of having two magatama sharingan eyes since birth. This was a surprise that he never expected.

Unfortunately, the Sharingan only exists in the child's right eye, and the left eye is still dark.

Is it incomplete? Or simply not inspired?

Uchiha Madara is unknown, but even though he is disabled, this child is the only one who succeeded in the experiment.

Due to the strong phagocytosis of Mudun cells, most cell fusion experiments often turn into waste in the first step. This child is the only one who can successfully form an embryo.

From the disappointment of discovering that the Sharingan was incomplete to the decision to keep him after weighing the pros and cons, Uchiha Madara spent less than three minutes washing the remaining sticky branches and leaves on the body of the sacred tree with his own hands, and then wrapped the boy in old clothes. Get up and get ready to take the boy out of the lab.

At this moment, a dark, flowing, asphalt-like object poked half of its body out of the ground at his feet. Its big orange eyes stared at the child in Uchiha Madara's arms, and his tone was frivolous with a little ignorance. The malicious name:

"Madara, the experiment was successful? Did this child inherit the Wood Release Cells and Sharingan?"

"I don't know about the Wood Release Cells yet, but the Sharingan..."

Black Zetsu's sharp voice made Uchiha Madara unhappy. He turned sideways, but considering that Hei Jue was a clone born from his own body, all subsequent actions required Hei Jue's help. He reluctantly showed the boy in his arms in front of Hei Jue, revealing his Those eye-catching eyes, one black and one red.

"Although he has the strength of the two Magatama Sharingan when he wakes up, he can be called a well-deserved genius, but he only has one right eye. In the final analysis, the power born under experimental intervention may be incomplete and unstable."