153-154

Chapter 153

Is this arrogant?

Before Jiye, no one dared to speak so wildly in front of Jeno.

But the boy's expression is so serious, his words are so sincere, and every tone of voice seems to be pouring out the passionate emotion of the voice owner, making people involuntarily believe him.

What makes Geno even more unable to refute is that according to the news sent back by the Beat Dike Intelligence Network, Himeno's "wild words" have almost become a reality.

Because Shuo Ye’s first pot of gold in founding the Liming Group was earned by cooperating with Beat the enemy Hakka to resell the system and catch “fish”, so except for Shuo Ye and her confidants, no one in the world knows what the Dawn Group is like than Beat the enemy Hakka. It developed into such a behemoth in such a short period of time.

There is no doubt that the force of the Dawn Group, the Sakuye brothers and sisters, as well as the genetic vaccine and the related Dawn Church, have set off a wave of change in this world that ordinary people cannot resist.

Didn’t you see that even President Nitro of the Hunter Association didn’t express his opinion? The Hakka they beat up are just a killer organization. Without a client, they have no intention of speaking out for human justice.

What's more, is the impact of this change necessarily bad?

Having been immersed in the darkest corners of the world for many years, Geno is very clear about the nastiness beneath the beautiful and glamorous exterior of this world.

So -

as if he recognized Himeno's answer, Jeno took the lead and took the vaccine syringe from Himeno's hand, and neatly injected it into his body. While feeling the wonderful feeling of the vaccine entering the body, he invited the fight with a smile. :

"It is said that this medicine optimizes the original genes of the person being injected at the genetic level. After the injection of the vaccine, the basic physical fitness and recovery ability will be significantly improved. Do you want to compare with me then? I missed it five years ago. I'm very sorry for the fight

with President Sakuya." Although Xiba is the head of the enemy Hakka family, as the strongest one on the surface, Jeno has always been the backbone. Taking action, Xiba and others also took the initiative to take the reagents and inject the vaccine into their bodies.

Unsurprisingly, the Hakkas of Dadi have always believed in the union of the strong, and the younger members of the family have received various trainings since birth. Regardless of their initial genes and physical fitness, they are all the most outstanding pure-bred humans in the world. .

Therefore, it is understandable that the six people who received Himeno and others all had severe high fever and rejection reactions.

Although this rejection reaction takes the form of "high fever", its source is the result of the mutual conflict and fusion between the injected person's own genes and the chimeric ant genes in the vaccine.

As a result, the direct consequence was that the six people receiving the guests in the living room all fell into a state of half-consciousness, half-awake and extreme fatigue.