167-168

Chapter 167

By the time he calmed down, Nura Huatai could no longer remember what factors prompted him to agree to Jiguo Sakuya's invitation.

Was he moved by the ambition burning like the blazing sun in the girl's eyes? Or do you simply make a judgment that is good for you based on instinctive intuition?

Or, a bit of both.

Nuliang Huadian couldn't explain clearly, but when he looked up at the huge flying centipede demon head on the top of the giant tree, Nuliang Huadian couldn't help but stop looking at it for a second.

In short, after getting into Jiguo Sakuye's car, it was not that easy to think about it.

But starting a new era is such an arrogant and arrogant statement. If it is Sakuya-hime, regardless of the final outcome, the journey towards this goal itself is a super interesting thing.

Missing such an invincible and irreplaceable "fun" is not in line with his principles as a slippery man.

After convincing himself happily, Nura Huashiao jumped down from the giant tree, disappeared, and followed in the footsteps of Sakuya Tsukoku.

The battle with the demons of Tianmu Mountain ended more easily than expected. After the Flying Centipede Demon was torn to pieces by Sakuye in an absolutely crushing manner, and their heads were hung for public display, the little monsters' desire to fight seemed to be driven by the Flying Centipede Demon. The blood was wiped out and morale was greatly reduced. When people saw the battle outside the city, it was more like training than fighting.

After all, compared to the protagonist who saves the race and the world by himself, Shinji Himeno still prefers to create the protagonist who is surrounded by his partners and fights for a common ideal.

Nu Liang Hua Piao hid his figure, partly to facilitate his movement, but partly because he didn't want it to be troublesome.

After all, he can be regarded as a being that all the monsters in the eastern region worship at the top of the mountain. It would be very troublesome if some little monsters see him and express their desire to switch to his subordinates.

Although she had only been in the castle for two months, based on the experience gained when she was in charge of Shinomiya Castle, it was not difficult for her to take over the castle. When the fighting outside the city stopped, she used the medical ninjutsu evolved from wood escape. After briefly treating several seriously injured samurai, in the eyes of the demon slayer and the samurai who looked like gods, the white-haired Hime-kun comforted her with a few words of pity and then returned to the castle tower of Hitomi Castle.

As Shuo Ye took the initiative to withdraw the power of Wood Release, the Wood Release creations in the southeast and west triangles of Renjian City turned into light spots and spread out. These light spots containing the Wood Release aura fell on the corners of Renjian City and dispersed. Because of the filthy atmosphere brought by the invasion of demons and ghosts, only the giant tree in the north corner of the city still stood, serving as a flag with the head of the flying centipede demon.

"It is indeed a good idea to use the vicious energy left on the corpse of the big monster when it died as a source of deterrence to drive away the little monsters near Renjian City."