45-48

45. Chapter 45 I have a new plan today! ...

[Bath], a ritual for making and maintaining magic tools that has been passed down from ancient times to modern times.

The original method is to collect various poisons to make poison, and soak the utensils in the poison for ten months and ten days. After completing the "bathing" ritual, the utensils can be transformed from ordinary utensils to be able to contain the power of the curse. A magic weapon that causes harm to the magic spirit.

As the Zenyuan family has been passed down for thousands of years, and it is the family with the largest reserve of spell tools among the Yusan family, they naturally have the complete formula of [bath], the amount of poison to add, the temperature control during the bathing process, and the selection of pre-selected utensils... these Shinji of the East and West Zen Temple, which can be called a treasure, glanced at it briefly and put it aside.

Ten months and ten days? Such low efficiency will be eliminated by the times.

The key point of understanding the [bath] process is to allow the toxicity of the poison to penetrate into the equipment, and the ten months and ten days period is just to make the toxicity ferment more complicated and allow the poison to penetrate more thoroughly.

Then wouldn't it be better to replace the poison with a toxin that is more penetrating and complex?

Zenyuan Shinji made this judgment and called the Panxing Sect Laboratory to send the remains of the cursed spirits that were frozen in liquid nitrogen after their experiments to Zenyuan's home. They became the material for him to implement his ideas. This is how Zenyuan was founded. The clan members were both shocked and frightened by the powerful power of the new clan leader.

But Zenyuan Shinji has no time to take care of the mental health of the poor Zenyuan people.

Using the stumps of the curse spirit instead of the poison to prepare the special [bath] materials, Zenyuan Shinji put the utensils that needed to be "assimilated" into the solutions of the three [baths] one by one, and the Sharingan of his left eye slowly turned , carefully observing the process of these three items from outside the world being corroded by the poison of curse.

The Pregnancy Stone is introduced by the system as "the gift of breeding from the mysterious continent". As long as you carry it with you for a month, regardless of gender or species, you will definitely be able to conceive the child of the person you are closest to during that month. I just don’t know if this law works for cursed spirits that cannot reproduce on their own.

If it can act on the curse spirit, would it be better to choose Hua Yu as the mother body? Or is it better to choose leaky coral as the mother body? Zenyuan Shinji smiled with satisfaction when he discovered that dozens of pregnancy stones soaked in venom had the tendency to turn into curses.

The second instrument is a large white radish named [White Zetsu]. The introduction given by the system is "a concentrated substance of the essence of life." Zenyuan Shinji once asked people in the laboratory to dissect one and concluded that it possesses With unparalleled fusion and recovery capabilities, its juice is the most perfect biological solution that laboratory researchers have ever seen. It is so perfect that even if the brain is immersed in it, there will be no rejection reaction at all.

However, the mysterious material that makes up Bai Jue is only incompatible with the power of the curse. The limbs of the curse spirit grafted onto Bai Jue's experimental body not only cannot share Bai Jue's vitality, but will be sucked dry by Bai Jue in reverse.