71-74

71. Chapter 71 Graduating early may mean Uchiha...

The letter and the Nidaime Hokage's cell material came faster than he expected. When school was over on Friday, Uchiha Shinji returned home and saw the Packages on the bedside table in the bedroom.

Well, Zee entered his bedroom without his permission again. She said she hated him, but she was quite honest in her heart. But even if she is a friend, she should pay attention to distance and privacy.

While picking up the package, Uchiha Shinji was also thinking about how to deal with his good friend who had no sense of boundaries and was duplicitous. However, before he could choose a suitable method, his full attention was attracted by the contents of the package.

It has to be said that although the cheap father completely pursues a free-range policy in raising children, he also gives him considerable freedom - well, maybe this is also the arrogance passed down from generation to generation among Uchihas?

They really have the same confidence in believing that the situation will never be beyond their control.

What came with the package was a glass test tube. Inside the test tube was a mass of pink and white flesh. Needless to say, it was naturally the cell tissue of the Second Hokage Senju Tobirama.

My father is indeed a senior villain who has been conscientiously plotting underground for forty years. Isn’t it fair to say that his mobility far exceeds that of Miss Yuriko?

No matter what System 48 would think after hearing his irritating emotion, after taking out another item from the package, Uchiha Shinji felt deeply that his old father was indeed a soft-spoken man.

No, I actually sent him the transcript of [Reincarnation in the Dirty Land].

As a qualified conspirator, and with a special stealth master like Zetsu as his subordinate, Madara Uchiha will never relax his surveillance of Senju Tobirama. It is natural for him to have a special jutsu like Tsuchi Tensei as a backup. .

In addition to the flesh and blood tissue and the secret technique transcript, the last item in the package was Uchiha Madara's reply.

The reply was in Uchiha Madara's usual style, and did not mention the specific "mission". He only coldly reminded him that the art of reincarnation in the dirty soil is slightly risky. Although the reincarnated person does not have his own thinking, Senju Tobirama is a person. He is a cunning and cunning person. If he wants to be reincarnated in his filthy state to learn the secrets of Konoha, he must perform his spells on territory outside Konoha.

"Obviously they are enemies, but they understand each other so well. I'm really curious about what the Nidaime-sama thinks of his father."

After reading this, Uchiha Shinji couldn't help but become more eager to try. At the same time, he also noticed another key point, that is, the reincarnated person. It has no thoughts of its own.

With only memory and strength, and no thoughts of his own, such a reincarnation only appears as the puppet of the caster, and cannot be called a resurrection at all.

It is conceivable that the resurrection methods prepared by his father for him must be more than this, but Uchiha Shinji does not intend to continue to explore. On the one hand, he does not want to arouse the vigilance of his cheap father, and on the other hand, he uses it as a countermeasure. A challenge of its own.