79-80

79. Chapter 79 Refuse to die from talking too much!

It had only been seven years since his death, but the world today suddenly made Qian Shu Feijian feel a little strange.

In order to avenge him, the Senju clan died on the battlefield of the Second Ninja War. The subordinates they once trusted betrayed the ninjas of Konoha for their own selfish purposes... In the end, the only thing that remained unchanged was Uchi, who had been excluded and guarded. Wave...

Senju Tobirama did not regret all the decisions he had made, but facing the current Konoha, he pressed his painful forehead again - forget it, he was already dead anyway, what to do next The only thing is to let the child lift the spell so that his soul can return to the underworld.

That's what he thought, but Shinji Uchiha wouldn't let him have it.

Now that the crisis was over, the one-meter-two-meter-high carrot head moved Namikaze Minato and Hatake Sakumo to a higher place, and took advantage of Senju Tobirama to torture Hanzo Sanshouyu. This explained the current situation.

"...Anyway, this is probably Danzo's small revenge. Although it didn't hurt me, Sakumo, you and Kyukina-nee are both my friends. It hurts my friends, even if they are also friends. Danzo can't forgive you either."

Hatake Sakumo: No, I think Elder Shimura doesn't think you are his friend, Shinji.

"Speaking of which, Sakumo, do you still have any discomfort on your body? I just wanted to use the reincarnation of the dirty soil to treat you, but unfortunately my second uncle stopped me. What a pity, obviously the reincarnation of the dirty soil can cure you once and for all.

" Kisaku Shigeru: From this point of view, I am quite grateful to the second generation, although I am also surprised that Shinji you possess the Wood Release that belongs to the Senju clan.

The white-haired man lying on the ground was too tired to speak, but when Uchiha Shinji's words fell into his ears, he wanted to complain so much that he could only look at him with helpless eyes. The clouds slowly dispersed in the sky.

After the disaster, he couldn't help but miss his son who was far away in Konoha Ninja Village. So when the white hair came into his sight, Hatake Sakumo almost didn't realize that it was the second generation.

"——Huh? Why, I finally found a chance to get you back, my second uncle. It's a pity that my father didn't give me my father's body cells, otherwise our family could be reunited."

There was something else that came to my ears at the same time . Uchiha Shinji's voice.

Hatake Sakumo refused to think about who the "father" and "father" mentioned by Uchiha Shinji were. His intuition told him that it was probably a secret that could become an excuse for murder if he knew it briefly.

But these words really hit Tobirama Senju's heart, especially when he heard Uchiha Shinji reminding him that Uchiha Madara was not dead and had his elder brother's cells in his hand, his originally calm mood became turbulent again.

This child, this child who inherited his eldest brother's bloodline and Wood Release, and also possesses the Sharingan, can use Wood Release to such a proficient level at such a young age, so his talent must be no worse than that of his elder brother and that guy.