28

Duncan

I look away, turning towards my dresser. My reflection stares back at me in the mirror above it. I should be giving Courtney some privacy to get dressed, but I can't help sneaking a peek. Her soft, smooth skin is on display, her perfect tits with the pink nipples, probably still a bit wet from our earlier fun.

Hard to believe I did that. Or that I fucked her with my fingers. But she seemed to enjoy it.

She enjoyed it lot.

Looking down at myself, I notice my hard-on is still pulsing, and I make a quick adjustment. I attempt to shift my thoughts to different things—like the freezing temperature outside or my disdain for Gwen.

I feel some of the tension release, and I take a deep breath, grabbing my hoodie and throwing it back on.

"I think I should go."

I turn to Courtney, observing the uncertainty in her expression, her eyes lowered, the glow from her orgasm still lingering on her skin.

"We didn't finish the movie," she mumbles, staring at the floor.

"How about you swing by tomorrow, and we can pick up where we left off?" I propose, not talking about the movie at all.

A small smile tugs at her lips, and she shoots me a brief look, clasping her hands together. "Maybe," she teases.

Her agreement catches me off guard. "Yeah, you should," I respond.

"What's the time?" she asks, then heads to the nightstand, retrieving her phone. "It's almost ten," she adds.

"I better walk you back, then."

She widens her eyes, swiftly tucking her phone into her hoodie pocket. "I can make it back on my own," she insists.

I gently shake my head, stepping closer to her. "There's no in hell I'm allowing you to walk back to the dorm building alone at this hour," I assert.

"There won't be anyone around."

"You don't know that."

"I'll be okay," she pauses. "But what if someone sees us together?"

I feel annoyance bubbling up, causing my earlier excitement to fade away. It irks me that she's hesitant about others knowing. But then again, what are we really doing? I'm not entirely sure yet. "I won't walk you right up to the door," I say.

"I don't know, Duncan..."

"I'm walking you to your building. End of discussion," I declare. I head to my closet, snatch my boots, and plop down on my desk chair to slip them on.

Courtney observes me, her face reflecting a touch of sorrow. "I upset you," she says.

"I'm just making sure you get home okay. I don't get why you have to argue with me on this."

"Everyone's always looking out for me—teachers, my parents, especially my mother. She's the worst," she lifts her chin, "I'm trying to figure out how to take care of myself."

I recline in the chair, instantly feeling like an asshole, but I press forward. "What if something happened to you during the walk back? I'd never forgive myself."

She observes me, hands tucked into her hoodie pocket. "You've changed a bit in the last few weeks," she remarks.

" What?" I frown.

"You're a lot nicer."

I stand and approach her, enveloping her in a hug. "And you've become a lot meaner," I say.