2

INSTAGRAM

liked by lisa

liked by lisa.rosi 2,832 others

novacohen missing you my sweet girl 🤍

view comments

lisa.rosi i miss her too <3
liked by author

user where is she?
user she's so adorable!!
user she looks just like you! so pretty <3

IRL

the morning nova woke up in a random bed she immediately wanted to start crying again. then she saw the picture on the night stand of max. she got up wrapping herself in the blanket. "max?" she walked slowly out of the room. "in the kitchen." she heard him. "what happened last night?" nova walked in and max smiled sitting a glass of water down in front of her. "thank you." she said sipping it. "uh you had a little too much to drink, i didn't know where to take you. so i brought you here." max shrugged and she sighed. "i'm so sorry, you don't even know me like that." nova shook her head. "it's okay, i had fun with you. you helped me out with my ex, you remember that?" he questioned and she nodded. "yes but everything after that is fuzzy." she chuckled. "you have a nice place by the way." nova added looking around. "i wanted to talk to you about that." max said and she looked up at him.

"about what?" she said very confused. "your situation, i want to help you." max told her and she scoffed. "i don't understand what your saying." nova shook her head. "i have money— max." nova stood up from the counter. "i can't do that max." she told him and he walked over putting his hand on her shoulder. "you can and you will nova. you helped me last night and now it's my turn to help you." max said and she took a deep breath and nodded. "you don't have too, seriously, i'm gonna figure something out." nova told him with tears in her eyes and he shook his head. "don't cry please." he wiped her face. "i don't even know you." nova sighed. "you said last night, you can't file another review for three months." nova nodded. "get to know me." max added making her chuckle softly. "thank you." nova kissed his cheek. he smiled at her. "let me take you home." max said and she nodded.

on the car ride to her flat max told her about his career and that ever since the break up with kelly, his pr teams were struggling. it was a nightmare because all the fans loved kelly. they didn't know why they broke up but they just assumed it was max's doing. he explained that she would be helping him by being in a "fake relationship" with him while they sorted everything out with getting faith back. he talked to his team early that morning and they agreed it was a good idea. nova didn't care what she had to do just as long as she got her daughter back.

max dropped nova off at her flat and they agreed to meet the next day with lawyers to figure out where to start on getting faith back. nova's spirits were lifted and she had hope. all she had to do was wait three months. "you seem happy under the circumstances." Lisa walked into the kitchen where Nova sat on her phone drinking coffee. "i have it figured out." she gave her best friend a smile. "how is that?" lisa asked sitting down. "max—the guy you met last night?" lisa said. "yes, max verstappen." nova smiled showing her a picture they had took. "isn't he an F1 driver?" lisa questioned and nova nodded. "yeah, so he has money money." nova sighed. "i helped him last night and he said he'd help me." she added, lisa smiled. "just be careful with that." lisa said patting nova's shoulders as she went to her coffee. "in order for me to get Faith back i have to be able to give her, her own space." nova said turning around to lisa who leaned against the counter. "i'm gonna have to move out." she added and lisa gave her a small smile. "i knew this day would come." lisa sighed sitting back down. "i'll still give you my half of the rent every month." nova assured her and lisa nodded. "you do whatever you need to do, to get our girl back." lisa said making nova smile.

INSTAGRAM

liked by novacohan 1,939 others

lisa.rosi gonna miss having you n fai as roommates 💗

tagged - novacohan

view comments

novacohan gonna miss you more <3
liked by author

user why are they moving out??
user love this friendship!!!!!

landonb.vasquez text our group back !!!

thanks for reading!!