23

novacohan recently tweeted

TWITTER

novacohan | novacaneforthepain

so max won today and seeing him up on that podium was like i'd been shot into another dimension. it's crazy how insanely attractive, smart, kind, understanding, loving, funny, and all of the above this man is and he's mine? like it still shocks me everytime i look at him. LIKE he's actually my man, the loml, how'd i get so lucky for him to love me back? i don't know, i don't know anything right now, i'm in awe looking at my tv screen.

anyways congratulations in your win my love, i love you and miss you so much 🤍 maxverstappen1

user | user373848
she's just like us fr

user| user373748
this is what i think every time i look at max on my tv screen too. but he's not mine, he's yours.

user| user3738263
best thing i've read today

maxverstappen| max33verstappen
i feel the exact same way. everytime i see you i think, "why is this hot asf woman still with me?" now i know. also i love you with all my heart imyt 🤍

IRL

max finished p1, winning in baku. nova wasn't surprised at all. he was on a winning streak and for her it was the most attractive thing ever. every time she saw him a video of him in instagram she'd watch it over and over, couldn't take her eyes off him. she needed him. now that she was in the airport and she saw him waiting for her, she felt the same feeling.

nova picked up her pace getting to him faster, she let go of her bags jumping into his arms, he hugged her back tightly. "i missed you so much." she whispered in his ear kissing his cheek before pulling away and attaching their lips, he was surprised at the sudden pda but he didn't mind. nova pulled away. "i really missed that." he said pecking her lips one more time.

"where's faith?" max asked as he grabbed her bags and they started walking to the exit. "she wanted to stay with lisa and landon. last week she was all over me and this week she wants nothing to do with me." nova sighed interlocking her fingers with max's. "i'm sorry love." max said. "it's okay, she'll be fine with them. i gonna miss her like crazy though, i already do and it's only been ten hours." nova chuckled as they got to the car.

"since we have a kid free week, we should go out." she told max, max looked at her stopping himself from opening her door. "really?" he smiled. "yes! i want to celebrate your win in baku. we haven't really been out since we met and from what daniel tells me you are quite the party animal." nova teased as max opened her door. "daniel is completely right, i'm proud of it, but if my fans ask, i don't drink."

when they got into the hotel room, max was attacked by nova. she was wearing his surprise under her clothes and he was definitely not complaining but she was never like this before and he didn't know if it was just the sexual side to her he'd never seen or there was something wrong. nova sat up in bed, max was still sleeping. she quickly ran to the restroom throwing up. nova grabbed toilet paper wiping her mouth. she quickly went to her bags, max was sitting up looking at her confused. "are you okay baby?" he added rubbing his eyes. "im good that plane food didn't agree with my stomach." she said as she got her toothbrush to wash her mouth.