29

(let's pretend that last chapter i didn't say they told his sister and mother. okay? okay.)

lisa.rosi posted a new story

rosi posted a new story

IRL

max invited his family and nova's family to dinner at their house. he wanted to introduce his mother to nova and faith but he also wanted to announce nova's pregnancy to everyone together. charlotte was invited by nova and by association charles but max had invited him anyway. nona, kathleen, and sophie we're all conversating as nova helped max make dinner. lisa and charlotte swooned over baby lio and lisa invited daniel so he and charles were playing with the faith and luka. daniel laughing hysterically at everything faith was telling him. "this is so relaxing." victoria mumbled to her husband, setting the table. he smiled. "max looks so happy." tom commented. "he really does." victoria smiled towards her brother, he glanced at her and returned the smile.

"landon's bringing the cake right?" max asked nova taking the salad out of the refrigerator. "yes as soon as he gets out of work." nova said as max wrapped his arms around nova, resting his hands on her stomach. she had the smallest bump it wasn't even noticeable yet.

"thank you." max whispered in her ear. "for what my love?" nova chuckled opening the drawer in front of her. "for staying." max told her, that made her stop what she was going and turn around. "why would i leave?" she chuckled touching his face looking into his eyes. "i fell in love with you the moment you spoke to me on that dock. that's the only reason i came up with our deal, i didn't care about my social media image i could literally care less, but i needed to know you. i was so scared you'd leave, after you got what you needed from me. but you didn't so thank you." max spoke with sincerity, nova smiled. "you aren't someone you just used and dump. your kindness made me love you, but everything else that makes you, you.." nova trailed off kissing his lips softly. "made me fall so in love with you, you'd have to kill me in order to get me to leave you." nova said and he chuckled. "i'd never do that."

the whole dinner was so good, landon came with the cake. nova met him at the door and took it while he went to join everyone at the table. she quickly switched the cake to a different plate as max walked over. "who's ready for dessert?" max questioned the family and friends, they got variations of responses. "yes please!" charles monegasque accent the most prominent one they heard making everyone laugh. "here we are." max placed it down in the middle, everyone looked at the cake ready to eat it then looked closer at what it said. "we're having a baby?" sophie read out loud and everyone gasped.

"no way!" charlotte exclaimed, she was the first to react standing from her seat immediately hugging nova and max. "another baby!" vic shouted getting up with lio in her arms, soon everyone was up. max hugged his sister. "congratulations mate." charles and daniel said in unison making the laugh. "thank you." max said hugging them. "congratulations my boy, you're going to make a excellent father." sophie kissed her sons cheek pulling him into a hug. nona was literally in tears as she congratulated nova, her mother was next and they hugged for a really long time. "i would love to be around more, this time, if you'd let me." kathy said softly pulling away. "of course mom." nova sniffled holding back her tears. "congratulations max." kathy said to the man as sophie went to nova hugging her tightly, daniel hugging nova next. "you're an amazing mother to faith and you'll be an amazing mother to this baby." daniel said and nova chuckled. "thank you that, it means a lot dani." she pulled away.

everyone was super excited for them. it was a good day. the best day for max. he was more excited then anyone could be. he was also worried, and nova knew it. she always knew. he kept thinking about the conversation they had when they first got together. she wouldn't let him become jos, he wouldn't let himself become him either. he was going to love this baby unconditionally just like he loved faith, he was already an amazing dad and he would continue the be the best he could.

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, charlottesiine, danielriccardo, and 956,739 others

novacohan surprise!! baby verstappen coming december 2022 🍼🤍

view comments

maxverstappen1 i love you and our growing family 🤍
novacohan i love you too my love!

user OMG I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP

user this is so exciting!!

christianhorner a future redbull driver? congratulations max and nova 💙💙

redbullracing congratulations you two!!

user OMG

pierregasly congratulations!!!

landonorris so happy you two!!

georgerussell63 happy news!!!

f1 future driver ❤️

carlossainz55 charles told me but CONGRATULATIONS
liked by author
maxverstappen1 can't keep anything to himself
charles_leclerc listen... i just can't help myself

slay chapter fr. free practice starts tomorrow i'm so excited!! not excited for the waking up really fucking early but still excited. 💗💗💗

thank you for reading!