4

TIKTOK

🎵- pink+white, frank ocean

novacohan fits this week w my bestie <3 lisa.rosi23

❤️- 382,839
views- 589,924
comments- 2,038

user OMG THEYRE SO PRETTY

user love that her account isn't private
user reall all the other ones are

lisa.rosi23 okay miss famous
novacohan shut up 😨

maxverstappen1 the blonde is so hot
novacohan 😘
user no way he made a tiktok account
user this is so cute

user they're literally so cute
user this vid is iconic
liked by creator

user imagine being hard launched by max verstappen and this is what you post right after 😂
user shes unbothered
user it's bc she doesn't think of max like we do 😭

IRL

nova clicked her phone off looking up at the people walking by. today was the first visitation with faith. she'd been sitting there all day waiting. every few minutes she would walk to the case workers office asking for updates but they'd say the same thing , she just had to wait and see if he shows or not. her foot bounced her up and down out of anxiousness. her phone started ringing, she looked as max's contact popped up.

max v 🤍

"hello?" she answered. "have you seen her yet?" nova smiled at the questioned, she liked that he cared. "i haven't. justin's late as per usual." she sighed, max rolled his eyes. he was at the redbull office getting things ready for the new season. he stepped outside to check in on nova because he knew she was nervous. "have they called him." max spoke softly. "they said he wasn't answering." nova told him. "i don't think he's gonna show up." she added putting her head back. "if he doesn't show, that's good for us. it's a court ordered visitation, it's mandatory and we can hold that against him in court." max said trying to make her feel better. "your right." she stood up seeing the time was past the visitation hours even if he showed up she wouldn't be able to leave her and get her back on time. "i just miss her i really needed to see her i mean i had the whole day planned." nova shook her head walking to the exit. "i know you did, i'm sorry." max said, he was clearly annoyed with the situation for nova. "don't apologize it's not your fault." nova sighed feeling the sun hir her face. "i'm gonna go to the restaurant, talk to lisa for a minute." she added. "okay, how about i meet you there. we can have dinner?" max offered and nova smiled softly. "sounds amazing." she replied. "see you in 30." max said before hanging up.

nova walked to the restaurant, it wasn't a far walk. lisa had the car but it was hot so nova was sweating by the time she got there. "did you walk?" lisa asked as nova sat at the bar. "i did." nova sighed as lisa poured her a glass of wine. "here." lisa handed her a napkin to wipe her face. "how'd it go with faith? did you take any pictures?" lisa asked as nova downed the glass. "justin didn't show up with her, i didn't see my girl." nova groaned as lisa poured her another glass, feeling bad about the answer she was given. "he's such an asshole." lisa rolled her eyes. "tell me about it. max is on his way, i think he feels bad for me." nova sighed sipping the wine this time. "how's that going?" lisa questioned. "fine, amazing actually. he's so kind, and considerate. even if it isn't real he makes me happy." nova shrugged. "maybe he's being genuine." lisa shrugged as nova's phone dinged. "maybe he is maybe he isn't, but he said he's outside." nova said looking up from her phone, lisa chuckled. "table 5." lisa said knowing she meant she'd be their waiter and to sit at that table.

max handed his keys to the vallet as nova walked outside, wine glass in her hand. max smiled when he saw her. "starting without me?" he questioned kissing her cheek as she wrapped her arms around him pulling him into a hug. "just one glass." she said as they pulled away. "let's get you another then." max said as they walked back in, hand in hand. nova led them to the table and they sat down. "i missed you today." max smiled at her. "real or fake?" nova asked as max frowned. "real." he responsed earning a smile from the woman across from him, her smile instantly made him smile again. "i missed you too." she replied as lisa walked over. "you must me lisa, i'm max." he put his hand out and lisa shook it. "nice to meet you officially max. thank you for everything your doing for nova and faith." lisa smiled and he returned it. "can i get you a drink?" she asked. "whatever she's having." max responsed. "you can bring the bottle." he added. "i'll be right back." lisa said walking away. "she seems sweet." max turned to nova. "she's the sweetest. i've known her since primary school." nova told him. "she's a friend that'll last a lifetime." max said and nova nodded. "exactly."

INSTAGRAM

novacohan just posted

liked by maxverstappen1, lisa

liked by maxverstappen1, lisa.rosi, and 729,932 others

novacohan this guy always knows how to cheer me up! 🍷

view comments

user SHE MADE IT PUBLIC
user her life looks so put together
user you never know
user she's in a custody battle with her ex rn. it's not together at all
liked by author

maxverstappen1 you're so beautiful love 🤍
novacohan oh stop 💘

lisa.rosi my blondie 🥵
liked by author

user wonder what kelly thinks of this kelly
kelly he couldn't have possibly moved on that quick
novacohan a person tends to move on pretty quickly from a person that cheated on them.
kelly i made a mistake. people make mistakes
novacohan it doesn't even matter. he's moved on get
over it.
user this is what we call standing in business 👑
user kelly's the one that cheated?? didn't expect that
user nova ate that up fr
liked by maxverstappen1
user NO WAU HE LIEKD MY COMMENT

all love to kelly. i love her and max's relationship irl but for story purposes she's the villain lmao