14

IRL

back home, nova had so much court and lawyer stuff to deal with. the court date was set for the day they were supposed to leave for imola. nova had been freaking out since the lawyers called. lisa, landon and charlotte had really been rocks for nova. max was so busy with f1 stuff he hasn't really been home. now he was. and he finally decided they should put faiths room together.

"kelly messaged me." max said hesitantly to nova while they painting faiths bedroom. faith was taking her afternoon nap in their bed. "she did?" nova paused. "what did she say?" she added putting her paint brush down turning to max. "nothing really." max shook his head quickly looking away from her. "max." nova said sternly. "it was nothing." max sighed. "if it was nothing why did you bring it up, you have to tell me now." nova scoffed. "sorry can we just drop it, please." max begged making nova sigh and go back to painting. "baby." max walked over putting his hand on her back. "did you respond?" nova asked. "no." he told her. "what did she say?" nova asked again. "all she asked was if we could meet up, she wants to talk." max said as nova rolled her eyes. "it's not like i want too." max tried to make it better. "this is crazy, we're here painting a bedroom in your house for my daughter and this is the conversation." nova groaned leaving the room dropping her paint brush in the pan. "nova." max followed after her.

"are you mad at me?" max questioned leaning against the counter. "yes." nova said grabbed a glass from a cabinet. "for what? i didn't do anything with her, i didn't go meet her" he sighed. "i just thought i should tell you, i didn't think you'd get this upset." max chuckled. "then you really don't know me do you?" nova stopped pouring her water, max face dropped. she really was mad. "do you still love her." nova felt a tear fall, she quickly wiped it. "nova, i don't love her. i love you." max went over wrapping his arms around her, nova let him. "i don't like that she thinks she can still text to you." nova whispered. "i'm gonna block her, like i should've done a long time ago." max told her liking away. "that would make me feel better." nova sighed as max kissed her. "let's not fight again, okay? even if it was a few minutes, it made me feel weird." max spoke making nova frown. "like a pit in your stomach." nova said and he nodded. "exactly." max pressed his lip to hers again.

INSTAGRAM

liked by charles_leclerc, maxverstappen1 and 547,889 others

charlottesiine missing my girls 💗

tagged- novacohan, lisa.rosi

view comments

novacohan i miss you too belle fille <3
charlottesiine call me that again 😏

lisa.rosi we look hot! miss you lots my forever girl
charlottesiine toujours
user i need to know the joke 😭

user where's charles??

user were getting lestappen through their girlfriends 😂
charlottesiine @ charles_leclerc
novacohan @ maxverstappen1
charles_leclerc oh no
maxverstappen1 😂

this is a short one but a real one
i cut my thumb like really bad at work. it hurts like a bitch to type 😍