5

IRL

nova was working a shift at the restaurant when she heard a familiar voice. she turned around from cleaning glasses behind the bar and smiled at the face she saw. "hey beautiful." max spoke softly. "hi." nova said noticing his friends being seated by landon. she leaned over the bar and pressed her lips to his. "thank you." he told her as she pulled away making her laugh. "i have no clue why i said that." he shook his head. "it's fine, it was cute." nova eased his embarrassment as he played with her hand. "have you been packing?" he changed the subject. "i have. everything's ready to go, now it's just the moving part." nova answered with a sigh. "the worst part." she added. "i'm free tomorrow so i'll be able to help." max kissed her hand sending shivers down her spine.

it was the little things that he said or did that would make her completely melt.

"that would be great, it's not that much." nova snapped out of her thoughts. "even if it was i wouldn't mind." there he went again, why does he have to be so perfect??? "you should get back to your friends, i'll see you tonight?" nova asked and he immediately nodded. "i'll pick you up, at 11 right?" he confirmed. "yeah, i'll see you." nova smiled, this time max leaned over placing a kiss on her lips. "thank you." she said against his lips teasing him, making him turn red as he pulled away. max laughed shaking his head. "you know what, your welcome." he smirked walking to the table were landon still stood talking with F1 drivers.

landon quickly rushed over to the bar. "you did not tell me you were dating THE max verstappen." landon whisper yelled. "i didn't think it was that big a deal." nova responded as landon gave her the drink orders he just took. "the guy is an f1 world champion, it's a huge deal." landon shook his head laughing. "honestly i didn't even know who he was when we first." nova shrugged putting three beers on a tray opening them. "you live in monaco, f1 capital of the world. and you didn't know who max verstappen was?" landon rolled his eyes playfully in disbelief. "i had other responsibilities." nova shook her head referring to her daughter. "i guess, but being that clueless needs to be fixed." landon chuckled making nova roll her eyes this time. "max has tried to explain things to be but my head just can't comprehend." nova giggled. "that's because he doesn't speak nova cohan yet, i'll expían to you in our language." landon smiled very excitedly. "when i move everything in and get settled, you and lisa can come over and explain f1 to me in our language." nova shook her head placing the last drink on the tray for landon. "give this one to max." nova said pointing at a drink. "right he didn't get to order." landon said walking back to their table. novs watched landon place max's drink down in front of him. max looked towards his girlfriend. he smirked mouthing thank you.

novacohan post a new story

send message

user the cutest ever
lisa.rosi i don't work one day!!!
landonb.vasquez i love you two together ❤️‍🔥
user max never looked this happy with kelly
user this is so cute!!!

IMESSAGE
lisa - lisa marie presley
landon - LB
nova- novacane

lisa marie presley
nova i need you to please
please get these boxes
out of the living room. 😐

novacane
i'm sorry we're on the way 😨

LB
we? you and max 😏

lisa marie presley
😏😏😏

novacane
plz stop with that emoji 🙏🏻
novacane
be there in 5

LB
i miss you girls

lisa marie presley
i miss you girls toooo

novacane
as soon as i get settled here
you both are invited over.
novacane
i really really need things
to go back to normal
lisa marie presley and LB liked this message

lisa marie presley
holding you too that <3

LB
same here 💜

IRL

nova stepped out of the truck max rented to move her stuff. "thank you again for helping." she told him as they walked up the stairs. "of course." max kissed the side of her head as they walked into the flat. "finally you're here!" lisa rushed over hugging her best friend. "i am! where's landon?" nova asked. "they asked him to pick up a shift. you just missed him." nova sighed. "i'm glad he agreed to move in. i hated the thought of leaving you alone." nova said pulling away from lisa's hug. "i'm gonna start taking these." max spoke and both girls gave him a smile. "is this really fake?" lisa asked as soon as he was gone. "because i read the contract. helping you move box's was definitely not in it." she chuckled making nova roll her eyes. "we're friends." nova shrugged grabbing a box. "just like you and i so grab a box." she added making lisa groan.

max and nova had everything moved in less then two hours. "so the new season start in two weeks." max broke the comfortable silence they'd been sitting in watching a movie. nova picked up the remote and paused the movie. "i know." nova sighed turning her body facing max. "i'm really going to miss you." she added and max turned red grabbing her hand. "you could come with me." max said as they played with each others hands. nova smiled and shook her head. "i could but i have too stay here just in case something happens with faith." nova sighed and max nodded. "i had my lawyers talk to justins." max cringed at the name. "he agreed to let you keep her for a week. well his parents did. they couldn't get ahold of justin." max continued and nova smiled widely. "his parents? has he been with her at all since— i don't know but you'll be able to see and ask her in two weeks." max already knew what she was going to ask. "thank you max, seriously thank you." nova moved over and hugged him tightly. "your welcome." he rubbed her back gently. nova pulled away looking into his eyes. "what— nova cut him off placing her lips to his softly, max kissed back moving his hands to the sides of her face. "what was that for?" the two pulled away to breath. "just because." nova smiled leaning in again.

🔥