3

IRL

the next day rolled around slower then nova would've liked but it was here. max texted saying he was five minutes away. she quickly grabbed her bag and made her way outside. lisa had gone to work early so nova didn't get a chance to talk to her. as the sun hit her face, max pulled up in front of her. "right on time." she smiled as he got out walking around. "i like to be punctual." he smirked opening the door for her. "thank you." nova smiled not taking her eyes off max as he walked back around. "you ready for this?" he asked her getting into the car. "of course, just a bit nervous." she shrugged. "don't be nervous." max grabbed her hand interlocking their fingers. they'd only met a day ago and both already felt so comfortable with each other. like they'd known each other all their lives. that's why max found it so easy to help her and why nova was letting him.

"can i just say something before we go in?" nova stopped walking pulling max back their hands still intertwined. "go for it." he smiled standing in front of her. "thank you for doing this." nova said and he nodded. "i feel like you should know, i'm always going to consider you a friend. no matter what happens between us or in there. if you decide this isn't something you can do, i'll completely understand and i don't want to pressure you into anything." she spoke with sincerity and max just smiled at her. "this is why i have no problem helping you nova. you're not pressuring me into anything i want to help you." he leaned down and kissed her cheek. "come on before we're late." he pulled her with him and she chuckled. "always punctual."

at the meeting with max's lawyers, they all agreed to the deal max worked up. nova and max would be in a relationship until, his social media presence was back on track and nova had faith back. they were looking at a whole year legally bound to each other. there was no going back, both of them signed the contract.

the couple sat where they met, in silence. "twelve months." max breathed out, nova turned her head looking at him. "are you having second thoughts?" she questioned searching his face for any doubts. "no, no." max looked at nova giving her a reassuring smile. "of course not." he tucked hair behind her ear, leaving his hand on her cheek. "are you sure?" she sighed. "i'm sure." he nodded. "i think we should talk about this living situation." max decided to change the subject to move her mind away from worry. "right." nova nodded as he moved his hand to hold hers. "do you want to move in with me?" he asked nervously making nova smile. "moving a little fast don't you think? we only met two days ago." she said, max laughed softly. "when should i start packing then?" nova smiled, max shook his head. "as soon as possible. that way we can sort out my guest bedroom and startgetting it ready for faith." his words made nova's stomach flutter. and if her smile wasn't evidence enough that she was starting to like max, her heart beat was.

the two spent the whole day taking pictures for instagram. they had to change outfits for each picture so it was known, they been together for two months and not two days. most people would've hated it but they didn't. max was having so much fun with nova. she really knew how to bring so much joy to any situation. if his constant staring at nova wasn't obvious he was starting to like her, his heart beat was.

INSTAGRAM

liked by novacohan, danielriccardo, and 611,056 others

maxverstappen1 hard launch 🤍 (caption is her idea)

tagged- novacohan

view comments

novacohan my beautiful boy 🤍
likes by author
user the dutch?? hello??
user who are you??
user wth??

danielriccardo glad you found her mate
maxverstappen1 me too

user she's such an upgrade fr
user nah i feel bad for kelly
user real

user he has a type😂
user how? her and kelly look nothing alike 😂

user 🤍
user 🤍🤍

TWITTER

max verstappen fan updates
user | 8283927

looks like max has a new girlfriend. her instagram isn't public but in her bio it says she's a 23 mother of 1 and is from monaco. click link to see max's hard launch post!! link

user | 2829331
she's so pretty!!!

user | 1928392
i feel so bad for kelly. imagine knowing you ex had moved on just 2 months after breaking up with you!!! especially with a much younger and prettier girl 💔

user | 9928901
this is so heartbreaking for kelly

user | 5799201
wish her account was public

thanks for reading

i'm working on a carlos sainz book!!

i also have a charles leclerc book published so if you want you should check it out!! 🤍🤍