16

maxverstappen1 posted a new story

send message

user this is so cute

victoriaverstappen YOUR DOING HER HAIR?? you're basically father. i need to meet her. i'm serious max or i'm telling mom.
maxverstappen1 please don't, i'll fly you too monaco when we get back.

user you did so good!!

user is there anything you can't do
user if driving doesn't work out you can be a hairdresser

novacohan thank you so much for taking her even though your busy today:)
maxverstappen1 of course my love even you need a break ♥️

IRL

max took faith out for breakfast and to explore before qualifying because he wouldn't be able to spend much time with her, also to give nova a little break. nova sat up from the hotel bed to get ready for the day. she quickly showered then did her makeup and hair. charlotte texted her that she was in the lobby, nova grabbed faith's extra bag not wanting to come back up to the room for anything.

she got into the elevator, a hand stopped the door. "sorry." he apologized, nova  gave him a smile, looking back down to her phone. she thought for a second trying to figure out where she knew him from, but she didn't want to stare. the elevator stopped at the ground floor. nova looked up seeing him better and gasped. "jack!" she smiled, he looked back at her and his eyes widened. "babysitter nova cohan, no way." the two gave each other a small hug. "jack doohan i can't believe this." nova pulled away. "what on earth are you doing here?" she questioned. "i'm doing f2." jack chuckled. "what about you?" they started walking together. "i'm here with— nova, there you are." charlotte came over. "hey jack." she greeted. "how are you charlotte?" jack greeted her. "i'm good, you two know each other?" charlotte asked looking between them. "i stayed a summer with my aunt in australia, i babysat jack the whole summer." nova explained. "huh, small world." charlotte chuckled. "it was great seeing you jack, give me your number and we can catch up." nova said and he smiled taking her phone. "maybe if you have time you can come watch my qualifying later today." jack said giving it back. "text me the details." nova said giving him another hug. "i will." jack smiled watching nova walked away with charlotte.

charlotte dragged nova shopping, they were in a shop when nova's phone rang. "hey how's it going ?" she answered seeing it was max calling. "it's all good, just calling to check in." max told her making her smile. "i'm just shopping with charlotte, what's our girl doing?" nova asked giving charlotte a thumbs up to a dress. "our girl?" max questioned making nova realize what she said. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean— i like that." max cut her off. "my girl." he says softly to himself but nova heard it. "faith is currently making a mess with ice cream." max chuckled. "here sweetie." max said, nova assumed he was cleaning up. "i have media in a few hours before qualifying so i have to be at the track soon." max told nova. "i can meet you there, take the little one off your hands." niva said taking a seat outside of the dressing room charlotte was
in."okay, i'll let you know when we're heading that way." max said. "bye i love you, kiss our girl for me, i miss her." niva sighed. "tell mommy bye." max said a second later faith was on the phone. "bye mama see you in a minute!" faith exclaimed making nova smile. "i love you too." max said before they both hung up.