17

IRL

nova wasn't nervous to meet victoria she was actually quite excited. they'd been messaging since max hard launched her on instagram.victoria was shocked max didn't tell her he was dating anyone. max didn't want to tell his parents to early because he knew they be able to tell they were lying about when they meet, because they wouldn't be natural together. but now it was like the contract didn't even exist. nova had faith and no one was ever taking her again and max's social media image was restored to its former glory. they didn't beneficially need each other anymore. the lawyers told max and he shrugged it off. he needed to bring it up to niva he just hadn't had the chance.

"nova!" victoria pushed past max entering the flat. nova who stood in the kitchen jumped at the sudden yelling. nova let out scream of excitement. "you're here!" she shouted as her and victoria hugged. "it's so good to finally meet you in person." victoria said pulling away. "you too vic." nova smiled. "now where are the little ones at?" nova questioned. "right here." max said walking over with lio in his arms, tom held luka. nova's heart melted at the little boys. "hello sweet boy." nova said rubbing luka's head he giggled and continued sucking on his binkie. "go on hold him." victoria told nova who was itching to get her hands on lio, she chuckled as max handed her the baby. "oh god, i haven't held a baby this small since faith." nova said fixing him in her arms. "hello lio hello baby boy." she baby talked. "speaking of faith where is she? i've been bouncing off the walls for some girl time i'm always surrounded by boys." victoria joked, max laughed. "out with lisa, nova's best friend." max told them. "she'll be here in about an hour though, lisa works a lot so when she can see faith she takes every opportunity." nova explained. "it's nice to meet you by the way tom, vics told me a lot about of you." nova greeted the man and he smiled. "you as well nova." he said.

victoria took luka from tom and they went to faiths room so he could play with some toys. "there's not much to talk about since we've been texting for ages." victoria spoke first making nova laugh. "how about you tell me about your parents, max told me a little about jos but not much about your mother." nova said fixing lio's little hat. "he's told you about jos?" victoria was surprised. "a few days after we met actually." nova nodded. "he doesn't like talking about him." victoria shook her head. "you must be really something special and i'm glad max has found you." she added and nova looked. "thank you vic." victoria continued talking about their mother sophie.

"mama!" faiths voice interrupted victoria's story about max. "ready to meet faith?" victoria picked luka off the ground as nova stood up. "maxie. who's that?" faith questioned pointing at tom as lisa closed the door. "my sisters husband, a friend." max told her. "where is sister?"faith asked. "i am right here beautiful, hello." victoria came out of her room into the living room. "i'm victoria but you can call me vic." she introduced herself kneeling down putting luka down. "this is my son luka and your mama is holding my other son, lio." she added faith smiled. "hi luka." she touched the boys head, luka babbled.

max watched nova sit on the carpet, lio still in her arms, faith brought toys to the living room and played with luka and lio as victotia introduced herself and tom to lisa. max admired the way nova was with kids. seeing her take care of faith on a daily and now his nephews made him fall even more in love with her. seeing her with lio in her arms made him start thinking about having more kids with her. it was too early in their relationship to start talking about more kids but they did everything else early,what was one more thing?

INSTAGRAM

liked by, maxverstappen1, charlottesiine, and 876,929 others

novacohan some much needed family time 🤍

tagged- victoriaverstappen, maxverstappen1, lisa.rosi, tomheutts

view comments

victoriaverstappen i love you
novacohan my soulmate fr <3

user nova is liked by everyone she meets
user usually what happens when ur a good person

maxverstappen1 love my family, can't wait to grow it with you
liked by author
user ARW THEY GONNA HAVE A BABY??👀
kelly this can't be real
user ariana what are you doing here 😂

user is nova pregnant?? 😩
novacohan noPe

user such a beautiful family 🤍

user i love that they always include lisa
user she's basically nova's sister soooo
liked by author

IRL

nova chose to ignore kelly's comment on her post, but the comment she couldn't ignore was max's. victoria and her family left back to their hotel and lisa went home. faith was in bed so nova and max were free. "can we talk about your comment on my instagram post?" nova said straddling max's lap. he was sitting on the couch watching football. max turned the tv off so his full attention could be on nova. he rested his hands on her waist and smiled. "of course love." he said. "did you mean it? you want to grow our family?" nova's hands rested on the sides of his neck, her thumbs nervously rubbing his cheeks. "of course, i've been kind of worried to bring it up. i thought it might be too early in our relationship." max told her honestly. "we've done everything too early, we haven't even been on a proper date." nova chuckled. "i'm going too fix that." max chuckled. "but seriously, you want another kid with me?" max asked and nova nodded. "yes it's something i want in the future with you but if it happens now so be it, i love you and that's all that matter right?" nova smiled and max nodded in agreement.

"should we just get married." max joked making nova laugh. "i think we might want to wait a couple weeks for that." she joked back and they both laughed together. "i love you so much." max leaned in but nova leaned back, their mouths still an inch apart. "i love you more." nova said in perfect dutch, before attaching their lips max smiled against them. "you've been practicing." he whispered. "i have, i think it's unfair you always have to speak english at work and your own home." nova told him. "i should start learning french for you then." max kissed her. "we can teach each other." nova replied. "lessons start now, take me too our bed so i can speak to you in french" she added whispering dutch in his ear. "you're actually really good." max chuckled standing up, nova still in his arms.

the band-aid on my finger won't stop coming off . i want to die.

anyways thanks for reading this chapter it's shit but whatever

i'm finding it very hard to think atm

i chugged a redbull it's 11pm i really don't know who i think am but hopefully the deliriousness will help me write :)

i went to instagram to find victorias husbands name 5 times and got distracted by reels every time and i think that's why it takes me forever to produce chapters the adhd is really adhding

have a good day or night or afternoon!!