30

IRL

nova was able to go to the austrian gp with max, it was media day and max wanted both nova and faith with him to go to the track. nova sat at the edge of their hotel bed smiling looking back at faith who was watching her ipad very intensely. "we made a mistake getting that for her, she's addicted to that thing." nova looked at max, who smiled coming out of the restroom. "it makes her happy." max said leaning forward kissing faiths head quicky, max went over to nova and placed a hand on her stomach and smiled kneeling down to be at level with it. he lifted up her shirt and kissed her belly softly. "you make me happy." max whispered, nova smiled at his cheesiness and leaned down kissing his lips.

"do you think it could be twins because you're growing really fast." max said moving to sit next to her. "i hope not." nova scoffed. "i'm joking, that would be so great but i don't think it's a possibility. it's not in my genetics." she added and max chuckled. "it's in mine, my great great grandfather was a twin." max told her and she sighed. "i'm already thinking about having to push one baby out now i'm think i could be pushing two." nova put her head in her hands. "i'm sorry love." max laughed kissing her head. "i'll ask my doctor, if she can look when we get back to monaco." nova told him getting up. "we have to go." she added going over and slipping her shoes onto her feet. "let's go you little bug." nova kissed her head picking faith up, she took a deep breath. "i can get her." max grabbed faith from nova. "thank you." nova grabbed her purse and faiths bag and they left the room.

max was so in love with nova, he found beauty in everything that she did. if she was simply pouring a glass of water, his eyes just screamed 'i'm in love with her' nova walked ahead with faith holding onto her hand tightly, the cameras recorded max walking, just staring at his family with such admiration. nova looked back giving him a smile. eventually the camera got off of him moving to the next driver walking in. max caught up with nova and faith, he took faiths other hand which she happily gave him. "i'm gonna miss you all day today." max said picking up faith as they reached the redbull garage. "not as much i am." she giggled hugging him. "we're going to see charlotte." nova told him, max leaned over pecking her lips, he put faith down and she grabbed her mothers hand. "bye love, i'll text you when we can go." max told her and she nodded. "bye daddy." faith waved as the two walked away, max froze and so did nova. the pregnant woman looked at max who now had a huge smile on his face. "bye my fairy." max said he could feel himself wanting to cry. "bye daddy." nova mouthed, he chuckled as they kept walking.

"she called him daddy!" charlotte gasped smiling. "she's so oblivious to what she's done." she added looking at faith on her ipad playing a game. "i know, im glad she feels comfortable enough to say that." nova smiled. "i want to know how max feels about it." she sighed. "he looked really happy about it, but he's such an over thinker it drives me mad." nova said making charlotte laugh. "have you told lisa?" she asked. "first thing i did, she sent a lot of emojis." nova shook her head. "she's working?" charlotte asked. "isn't she always." nova sighed. "i know. i texted the other day wanting to hang out but she was at work, i ended up just going there and bothering her at the bar." charlotte said making nova laugh. "i do that way to often." she said. "yeah landon was there too." charlotte added. "my boy, i haven't seen him since the announcement party. he's so busy with this new guy he's seeing. which he refuses to tell me or lisa about." nova rolled her eyes. "i know! we were trying to get it out of him but nothing." charlotte shook her head. "anyways, how is everything with you know." charlotte asked looking at her stomach. "oh fine, yeah everything's fine. i'm growing really fast and i guess there's a possibility for twins but we're not sure, not until i get back to monaco." nova smiled. "you think twins?" charlotte eyes widened. "honestly i'm only ready for one but if i get two i'll be over the moon." nova smiled scrunching her nose. "you're so cute." charlotte commented smiling at her friend.

the girls talked the whole day, when they left to grab lunch they went shopping. charlotte going a little crazy with baby clothes and things for faith. nova did the same, she bought things for max as well. "how are things with you and charles?" nova asked and charlotte gave her a weak smile and shrugged. "good i guess, i mean he's distant all the time but he's still there. i don't know what's going on in his head. i think it might be the stress with ferrari but i'm not sure. it's just very weird right now." charlotte sighed. "i'm sorry my girl." nova reached over the table squeezing her hand, she felt so guilty. guilty for knowing the exact reason why he was being so distant and she couldn't tell her. yeha of course max told her what charles told him long long ago in australia. nova was so heart broken for charlotte. "it'll work out, i'm sure." nova gave her a smile and charlotte nodded.

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, lisa

liked by maxverstappen1, lisa.rosi, and 1,000,729 others

novacohan P1 baby!! congratulations my love 🤍

tagged - maxverstappen1 redbullracing charlottesiine

view comments

user SO CUTE

user the mic picked up max telling nova "this one is for our little pea" THATS SO CUTE 😭😭
user yes!! and on the radio!! he dedicated it too her 😫

maxverstappen1 for you 😘
novacohan i love you

charlottesiine congrats max! that pic of us is so cute 😍
novacohan bc ur in it 🤭
charles_leclerc this needs to stop ✋🏻
user ☠️

user P1 BABYYY

redbullracing 💙
liked by author

chat.

i'm so sorry i haven't updated 😭

i've been so busy with coaching my nephews t-ball team and working and friends like why do i have a life 😫

also my birthday's coming up so like i'm trying to plan everything out with my mother and she so complicated for no reason ☠️☠️

this is such a short chapter but i wanted to give y'all something 🥲🥲

also i have a oscar piastri book ready to be published i just need to proofread it then we're good to go 😍😍

thank you for reading and i'm doing my best to get more chapters out i promise 🤞🏼