13

INSTAGRAM

liked by novacohan, danielriccardo, and 739,839 others

maxverstappen1 the death of me 💘

tagged- novacohan, lisa.rosi

view comments

novacohan mon amour 💙
liked by author

user this is so boyfriend of max
user nova is changing him for the better

charles_leclerc no creds for the caption?
maxverstappen1 no

landonb.vasquez i miss you guys!!
liked by author

victoriaverstappen @ novacohan tell my idiot brother to text me back
novacohan max!! text your sister back.
maxverstappen1 i will sorry
user walk him like a dog fr

IRL

it was race day and max was starting p2, so the odds of him getting a podium were high (lol). nova sat outside the redbull hospitality with lisa and charlotte and of course faith. the little girl was napping so she was in her stroller with headphones on so nothing would wake her even them talking. "she's a little monster when shes woken up from a nap." lisa joked to charlotte who laughed. "much like this one." she added pointing at nova who was not paying attention. charlotte and lisa laughed getting her attention. "nova?" lisa nudged her. "sorry, max was texting me." she shook her head. "about?" lisa smiled. "he's nervous which is unusual." nova sighed. "go calm his nerves then." charlotte smirked. "what?" nova laughed. "you know." he raised her eyebrows making nova catch on. "oh! oh." nova turned red. "she's right, we'll watch her." lisa said and nova hesitated before standing up.

nova made her way to max's drivers room where he'd been to get away from media. "you okay?" she asked walking in he looked up and smiled softly. "now i am." he said as nova closed the door. she went over sitting on his lap. "just a little tense." max said putting his head to her chest. "are you nervous because me and faith are here?" nova questioned and max laughed at the fact he never even mentioned one thing about that and she some how still knew. "a little . i wanna make you proud." max
said kissing her hand. "don't be, i'll be proud, win or lose. i'll be proud if you run off the road, just don't do that." she laughed and he nodded. "thank you." max said as nova leaned in to kiss him. "i love you." she stopped right before their lips met. "i love you more." max whispered closing the gap between them.

the blonde haired girl walked out of the room fixing her hair. "have fun?" sergio asked walking out of his room drinking a red bull. nova laughed embarrassed. "i don't know what you're talking about." nova kept walking, max walked out seeing sergio. "your suits undone." he smirked walking away. "shit." max mumbled zipping his racing suit back up.

after the race

"i'm still proud of you." nova whispered against his neck as he hugged her after the race was over and she was able to see him. "that fucking car." he pulled away putting his forehead against hers. "its out of your control my love, don't beat yourself up about it ." she kissed his lips and he nodded kissing her back. "i love you." he said as lisa walked up with faith. "maxie." faith smiled as he picked her up. "did you win?" she asked rubbing her eyes, just waking up from her nap. "i didn't baby girl." max gave her a weak smile. "it okay, next race you will." she kissed his cheek hugging him. max looked at nova who just smiled. "sorry about the race max we were cheering for you." lisa said and max nodded hugging her from the side rubbing her shoulder in appreciation. his pr manager called him over. "i have media duties, but i'll meet you girls at the hotel in a few hours." max kissed faiths head and gave her to nova. "bye, love you." nova squeezed his hand and he smiled. "love you too."

INSTAGRAM

liked by novacohan, charlottesiine, danielriccardo and 146,733 others

lisa.rosi had an amazing time in australia with my girls and max 💙

tagged- novacohan maxverstappen1 charlottesiine

view comments

novacohan love you lots 🤍
liked by author

charlottesiine forever yours 😘
lisa.rosi <3
user definitely an inside joke
liked by author

danielriccardo beautiful 🧡
likes by author
user nova def did this
user not mad at all
user they'd be so cute

user your the best auntie

user ♥️

landonb.vasquez okay now come home imysm
lisa.rosi imym mon amour 😘
landonb.vasquez that's hot

so real

kinda funny this is set in 2022 when max dnf and in real time he dnf again in australia 😂