22

INSTAGRAM

liked by novacohan, victoriaverstappen, and 684,673 others

maxverstappen1 pictures i've received my time here in baku, they always make my day, i miss you girls a lot 🤍

tagged - novacohan

view comments

novacohan thank you for posting the good ones and not the other ones 😳
maxverstappen1 those are for my eyes only
user woah man
maxverstappen1 NOT those kind of pictures

novacohan i miss you so much
liked by author

novacohan congratulations for qualifying p1 i'm so proud of you 💙
maxverstappen1 thank you my love 

user shes so hot
user fr how did he manage that??
user bro has to have an insane amount of rizz 😭
user ☠️

lisa.rosi she won't stop saying how much she missed you 🙄
liked by author

IRL

nova still hadn't reached out to her parents it had been a week and she just couldn't bring herself to do it. it was weighing heavy in her mind and so was max. he was distracting her from thinking about anything else and she genuinely couldn't stop thinking about him.

she made a mistake not going with max to baku, she missed him so much. she felt like she was having the worst week ever without him. she cried dropping him at the airport and on the car ride home. she didn't want to be sad in front of faith so she forced herself to stop but when she was alone she was a mess.

she was currently crying on facetime with max because he was telling her he wasn't going to be able to come home after baku he had to go straight to quebec, canada. she was so sad. "my love if i could go home right now i would, please don't cry." he sighed watching as she wiped her face with her sleeve, the constant tears ran down her face as he explained, then she cried for a whole fifteen minutes and all max could do was watch and say comforting things.  "i thought this is what you wanted, to be home." max sighed hating that he couldn't just hug her. "it is, it was i don't know max all i know is that i just want you, right now i need you." nova wiped her face and max smirked. "you need me?" he laughed. "stop laughing at me, this isn't funny max." she laughed with him, the sobs cutting through the laugh, she got up and walked to the restroom.

"i'm sorry my love, you're right." max smiled, nova set her phone down on the sink calming herself down, she splashed water in her face m. "do you want me to fly you and faith to canada?" max asked, nova took a deep breath. "nova, it's a simple question." max smiled as she used a towel to dry her face. "yes, i just want to be with you." nova sighed looking at max's face, he was smiling. "i'm glad you said that." max told her. "because i really miss you." he added. "you know i miss you too." nova said as max laughed. "i'll text you the flight information when i book it." max told her and she nodded. "good luck with tomorrow, faith and i will be cheering you on." nova blew a kiss to the camera. "i have something for you if you win." she smirked. "oh yeah? is it a surprise? can i have s hint?" he smiled. "it's blue, small, and lacy." nova bit her lip softly making max scoff. "no way i'm losing now." max smirked. "i love you." nova told him and his smirk turned into a smile. "i love you too, call me in the morning." he said before they both hung up the phone.

after hanging up with max, she got a text from nona saying your mothers phone number just in case you want to reach out, a number attached to it. nova sighed then made s mental note that when they got back from canada she'd call.

novacohan posted a new story

(it's supposed to say "bc I miss him so much" but i'm not fixing it)

send message

user how do you look so good after crying for 15 minutes?? 😰

user why didn't you go with him then lol 😳

maxverstappen1 this is such a good ss, i miss you too
novacohan liked a message

lisa.rosi you're so emotional lately
novacohan idk why

victoriaverstappen miss you lots
novacohan me too!! we need to visit soon

a short one bc it's easter tm and i need sleep to deal with my family all day 😃

and ik "rizz" was more like a 2023 thing but in the words of eric cartman "whatever whatever i do what i want"

happy easter everyone!! 🐣🐇💐

thank you for reading!!