25

IRL

the whole rest of their time in canada, max and nova spent every waking second together except for when he was on the track. during that time nova was with charlotte, luisa, and isa. it was so awkward with isa but by qualifying day they would consider themselves friends. nova called lisa everyday to talk to faith. the little girl was having the time of her life and after every phone call, nova would cry for a good five minutes. faith didn't even miss her, it made her feel bad about herself, as a mother thats the worst feeling.

nova laid in max's drivers room taking a nap. the door opening and closing woke her up. "sorry i didn't know you'd be in here." isa said as nova sat up running her hand through her hair. "isa what are you doing in here?" nova questioned seeing earrings in her hand. "i'm sorry, nova." isa shook her head. "what were you planning on doing with those?" nova stood grabbing them from her. "k's are you serious?" nova scoffed. "i thought we were becoming friends isa." she sighed. "she knows things nova, about me and she's threatening to tell carlos if i didn't do this." isa cried. "why wouldn't you just come to me?" nova sighed m. "i swear i didn't want too, i like you nova." isa said. "tell me what she knows, and i'll help you." nova told her and isa scoffed. "how are you so nice to me even after i tried too— isa. it was kelly, not you." nova stopped her and she nodded.

isa told her about a week she didn't come with carlos to a race and she got really drunk and slept with someone else. nova was surprised to the say the least but nova said she'd go with her to tell carlos and isa told her no, that she had to do it herself. nova didn't blame her at all. kelly was a snake and it was obvious she'd do anything to get max back, even lose the last friend that connected her to f1. besides her baby daddy but he wasn't a driver anymore.

after isa left the room nova immediately called lisa to tell her what happened. "she is hell bent on breaking the two of you up, it's getting ridiculous." lisa sighed setting her phone on the counter. "i know, it's so like starting to actually piss me off." nova rolled her eyes. "maybe you should like sit down and talk with her." lisa suggested and nova shrugged. "maybe i should." nova said as max walked into the room. "hey baby." he pecked her lips unzipping his suit. "hey lisa." he said laying next to nova. "i miss you." he added making lisa laugh. "i'm sure you do." she said, max smiled laying his head on nova's chest. "we'll be home in two days." nova told lisa and she smiled. "faith misses you." lisa told her. "she does?" nova questioned. "of course she does." nova smiled. "everytime i talk to her she seems so uninterested." nova sighed. "but when we hang up you're all she yaps about." lisa chuckled. "oh my girl! i miss her so much." nova groaned, max hummed opening his eyes. "were you asleep?" nova chuckled. "yes." he mumbled. "that's landon getting back with faith, i'll call you before bedtime." lisa said, nova nodded and they hung up.

max and nova slept for like an hour before they were woken up by charles and pierre. "come on man, you agreed to dinner." charles chuckled as max got up from the bed. "nova." he looked at her, she turned over covering her head. "we'll be out in a minute." max told his friends, they left the room. "you okay?" he moved the blanket. "did they say dinner?" nova asked, he nodded. "let's go then i'm starving, can you grab my shoes?" nova sat up, max shook his head grabbing her shoes. "you've been so hungry lately." max chuckled kissing her lips. "in more then one way." nova smirked pulling him into her kissing in again. "what are you doing to me girl?" max laughed cupping her cheeks. "i love you." she whispered kissing him again. "i love you too." he said pulling away.

INSTAGRAM

•