12

IRL

nova and lisa hadn't been spending time together like they used to and it was making them sad. it was obvious to max and landon. so landon being the bestest friend that he is called max and asked if lisa could go wth them too australia. max said nova already asked and lisa said she didn't have anyone to cover her shifts and she couldn't afford to miss that much work. landon said he would cover for her and both lisa and nova couldn't be more happier.

day one in australia was spend at the beach just the four of them. and day two they were having the time of their lives. "lisa!" faith shouted running to the woman walking ahead with charlotte sine. "faith!" lisa returned the energy lifting the girl into the air, faith giggling. nova let go of max's hand catching up with the girls. max turned to charles. "these girls are gonna be the death if you." charles shook his head making max laugh. "i'm okay with that." max had a permanent smile on his face watching the family in front of him. they were becoming his family.

"they really love charlotte." max added seeing charlotte chase faith around nova and lisa before lifting her up and charles nodded. "yeah." charles sighed looking away. "what was that?"max questioned and charles shrugged. "it's nothing." he shook his head. "i love her you know, i just don't think i'm in love with her anymore. it's just been on my mind a lot recently." charles admitted without max even having to push and max was taken by surprise. "woah was not expecting that mate." max scoffed looking back at her girls in front of him. "do me a favor, don't yell nova. they're friends and i don't want to put her in an awkward position." charles told him, max nodded. "sure mate." he sighed.

the six reached the restaurant they were meeting daniel and carlos at. a huge crowd of fans stopped them outside for pictures and autographs. nova and lisa stood back laughing with faith. a fan recognized nova and suddenly they all did. they shouted for her. nova was so red as she handed faith to lisa, she waved at them and took a few pictures with max and fans. after a few minutes max led nova and lisa into the building, charles and charlotte trailing behind. "that was wild." lisa whispered to nova, faith still in her arms. "i know." nova widened her eyes as they both let out laughs.

"daniel!" nova exclaimed as daniel engulfed her into a hug. she laughed pulling away. "this is my best friend lisa." nova introduced and they shook hands. lisa smiled at him and daniel looked at her like a love struck puppy. "nice to meet you." lisa spoke snapping him out of his thoughts. "you too!" daniel smiled. "and this is faith, my daughter." nova said and daniel looked at the girl in lisa's arms. "she looks just like you." daniel laughed. "hi, faith im daniel, maxie's friend." he introduced himself to the girl. "hi!" faith waved then reached for nova, lisa handed faith too nova.

nova greeted carlos and introduced him to faith. max pulled out a chair for nova and she sat down with faith in her lap. "phone?" faith looked up at nova. "here babygirl." max handed the girl his phone. "thank you maxie." faith smiled as nova put on youtube for her, turning the volume down. "she's so sweet." daniel admired making nova smile. "she gets that from lisa." nova commented. "really? how did you two meet?" daniel started conversation with lisa and nova smirked at max. "playing match maker?" max leaned over whispering to her. "a little." nova said kissing his cheek as the waitress came over.

"you two could've warned us about the mob outside." charles said to daniel and carlos. "we were going too but uh my phone died and this one left his in the car." carlos spoke, his accent very much there. "i wasn't about to go back through them to get it." daniel said making them laugh. "they really loved nova." charlotte teased making nova chuckle. "i don't know why." nova shook her head sipping her water. "it's your instagram. they went for max and stayed for you two." charles told her referring to her and faith. "people love seeing happy families." daniel shrugged. "whatever you say." nova chuckled.

the dinner was nice. nova loved max's friends. they always made her feel welcome as well as lisa and faith. daniel really liked lisa, he asked for her number before they left. "my plan worked." nova told lisa holding her hand as they left the restaurant. max had faith in his arms as she still watched his phone they stood to the side waiting for charles and charlotte. "what plan?" lisa laughed. "you and daniel. you gave him your number right?" nova questioned her friend in a serious tone , lisa nodded. "of course i did, i would be stupid not too. he's the sweetest funniest guy i've ever met, don't tell landon i said funniest he'll kill me." lisa shook her head making nova laugh. "i knew you'd like him." nova smiled. "hey, charles and i are gonna go for a walk this way, i'll see the two of you tomorrow." charlotte said hugging them both. "bye lottie!" faith looked looked up from the phone waving. "bye sweet girl i'll see you tomorrow." charlotte smiled. "let's get a picture before you go." lisa said and charlotte smiled widely at the idea. "here lighting mcqueen." nova handed her phone to charles. he laughed as the three friends posed together. max smiled at nova seeing how happy she was.

they went their separate ways from the ferrari couple and started walking back to the car. "thank you everything max." lisa broke the comfortable silence between the three. "of course lisa, you're important to nova so you're important to me." max gave her a smile, lisa returned it. "i love you." nova mouthed to max and he mouthed it back.

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, carlossainz55 and 955,782 others

novacohan australia day 1&2 complete with my favs 🤍

tagged- maxverstappen1, charlottesiine, lisa.rosi, charles_leclerc, danielriccardo, carlossainz55

view comments

maxverstappen1 🤍

lisa.rosi having the best time with you 💞
liked by author

user this is so cute!!!

user THE PIC OF FAITH AND MAX
user I KNOW THEURE SK CUTE

user i live for her and lisa's friendships
user real

user why can't my friends be guys cool

charlottesiine love you lots 💞
liked by author

landonb.vasquez 🤍
lisa.rosi i miss you sm thank you for making this happen
liked by landonb.vasquez
novacohan i promise miami 🤞🏼
liked by landonb.vasquez
maxverstappen1 wish you could be here mate
liked by landonb.vasquez

danielriccardo 🧡

charles_leclerc ♥️

me posting multiple chapters in one day is wild.

again thank you for all the reads it's crazy fr 😭😭