9

maxverstappen1 posted a new story

send message

novacohan me too love <3

user poor baby :(
user whats wrong with her??
user race weekend🙌🏻🙌🏻

victoriaverstappen max. when are we meeting them????
maxverstappen1 soon vic

IRL

lisa knocked on the door to max's apartment softly. nova quicky opened it letting lisa in. "we're almost ready." nova sighed walking back over to faith to get her dressed. "it's okay, no rush. hi beautiful." lisa sat next to faith, the little girl hugging lisa. "she's feeling better still a little sick so i've been running around all morning." nova ran her fingers through her hair. "where's max?" lisa asked. "christian called so he had to drive up to millton, he left a few hours ago." nova said as lisa rolled her eyes. "he just left you here with a sick kid?" lisa questioned. "it's not really his responsibility." nova snapped surprising lisa. "i'm just saying." lisa frowned. "for what it's worth he really didn't wanna go but christian was being an asshole." nova added defending the man. "go get ready V, i have her." lisa changed the subject and nova nodded taking a deep breath kissing faiths head.

nova sat on maxs bed and took a deep breath closing her eyes. she was so tired, that night they got back from the hospital faith was up all night. max had really been helping her but he left. it was nova's first time dealing with a sick kid, she was in new waters and was so lost. she quickly grabbed her clothes and changed. she heard voices from the living room. she turned the light off going to see. "your back?" nova smiled seeing max holding faith in his arms. "yeah i was hours into the drive and i told christian to fuck off." max said in dutch so faith didn't hear him curse. "max— don't say i should've gone, all he was going to do was bitch out half the mechanics and i really didn't need to be there for it." max kissed her forehead. "are you ready?" lisa questioned them looking up from her phone. "my brother is ten minutes away from the restaurant with my mom." she added. "yes i just need to pack faiths bag sorry, are you coming with us?" nova asked max and he nodded. "how about you go with max and i'll see you there, i really need to go." lisa kissed faiths cheek. "i'm sorry lisa— there's nothing to apologize for, i'll see you there."lisa kissed nova's head, she gave max a look before leaving, which confused him but he shrugged it off.

"was lisa upset with me?" max questioned on the drive to the restaurant, he tried ignoring the look but he couldn't . "i don't think so why?" lisa turned her head to him. "i don't know it's nothing." nova raised her eyebrows at him and he chuckled. "she's just gave this look, it was nothing i'm crazy" max shook his head and nova took a deep breath. "your not crazy max, earlier she was pissed off because you left knowing faith was sick." nova started. "i didn't want too." max sighed. "i told her that." nova assured him. "she's not wrong though, i shouldn't have left." max sighed. "it's not your responsibility." nova said and he shook his head. "it kind of is, your stuck with me, and so is she." max told her and nova chuckled.  "we can talk about this when you get back from saudi okay?" nova squeezed his hand. "okay." max gave her a smile which she returned.