24

IRL

the sun shined through the hotel windows the next morning right in nova's face. she groaned turning her head away cuddling closer into max. he held her tightly resting his chin on her head. "i feel awful." nova mumbled quietly, max nodded. "i'm right there with you baby." he hummed still half asleep. "no i think i'm gonna be sick." nova untangled herself from max's arms and tan to the restroom, throwing up immediately. max came in a few seconds later holding her hair back. "gross." she said as max chuckled. "you didn't even drink that much." max shook his head. "i've seen you drink more." he added. "maybe it was the tequila shots." nova sniffled. "lando was being a little wild last night." max chuckled. "a little? poor luisa, is all i have to say." nova joked as max helped her up.

nova brushed her teeth and washed her face, max went to sleep so nova just laid back down and joined him. a few hours later they were waking up again, too lisa calling for them to say goodnight, which they did. lisa sent so many pictures of their day at the beach, nova missed faith so much she teared up looking at them. max did a little too, he hadn't seen her in a full week and he missed her a lot.

max had to beg nova to get out of bed. because the formula one youtube people asked if she would do a challenge with them for their instagram account. usually they wouldn't do this but the fans really wanted to see nova and max together. more specifically they wanted to see them in a car together. nova put on low waisted jeans, a white cropped tube top and just grabbed max's redbull jacket. "you look amazing my love." max kissed the side of her head. "thank you." she smiled as they walked hand in hand into the arena.

the person giving the instructions stood in front of them. "we're done this before with race car drivers, never with a wag." that word made nova chuckle. "today i'll be giving these to the lovely nova here." he said giving the cards to her. "she will ask max the questions, while he drives the car around the track, each question he gets wrong, you two will have to switch seats. meaning nova will drive the car." max eyes were widened at the last sentence. "i don't know how i feel about that last bit." max joked. "oh stop, i'm a good driver." nova said as they let go of each others hands to walk to their side of the car. "you ready?" he asked her. "not really." nova chuckled as they handed her and max helmets.

max started up the engine, nova gripped her door handle. "don't be scared love, i'm an excellent driver." he chuckled pointing at her seatbelt. she quickly put it on. "do i ask the questions now?" she asked as he started accelerating, he nodded. "god help me." she whispered to herself, her mic picking it up. "when is my birthday?" nova asked as they turned a corner, she yelped as he body shifted a little. "you okay?" he looked at her and she just laughed. "birthday?" she didn't answer. "october 27th. give me a hard one." he said breaking to turn a corner. "okay okay, what would be my dream vacation?" nova asked and max looked at her for a second and smirked. "i'm gonna be honest we've never talked about that, so i don't know." he laughed and nova shrugged. "i won't be mad because that is true but pull over its my turn to drive." nova smirked as max groaned getting out of the car. nova didn't get out she just slid into the driver seat. "you know what to do?" he asked. "my father used to repair classics, i always got to test their durability. i know how to drive, babe." nova smiled at him as she put her seatbelt on. "okayyy, how old was i when i joined f1?" max asked as nova picked up some speed. "17." nova was very focused as she turned a corner really aggressively. "OH MY!" he exclaimed laughing. "that's was risky but you're actually not that bad." he pointed out her driving skills. "this is really fun." she laughed making him smile harder at her. "have u ever mentioned i love your laugh?" he asked making her go red. "read the questions." she smiled.