11

IRL

the next morning nova was woken up by a pair of arms wrapping around her. "good morning." she whispered as max kissed her cheek. "good morning love." nova turned in  the bed facing max. "how are you so beautiful." max smiled making nova go red. "i missed you." nova once again ignored it kissing his lips, max kissed back but they were interrupted by a little voice. "maxie!!" faith ran for the bed. "my girl!" max pulled away sitting up to help faith onto the bed faith basically tackled him into a hug. "good morning lovely." nova spoke to her daughter leaning over to kiss her head. "morning mama." faith responsed. "what do you want to do today?" max questioned the two year old who thought for a few seconds. "i want my lisa take me see my nona" faith told him and nova chuckled. "i will call your lisa after breakfast." nova told the girl getting out of bed. "i've got breakfast, you get dressed. im taking you out today." max said as he stood with faith still in his arms. "okay." nova raised her eyebrows at him and he just smiled walking out of the room.

thirty minutes later nova walked into the kitchen to see max sitting at the counter with faith on top of it eating eggs and a pancake. "she has a high chair you know." nova chuckled going straight for the coffee. "i couldn't figure out the table thing." max told her making her laugh. "babe you just slide it on." nova shook her head. "anyways i called lisa she'll be here in twenty minutes. so we gotta get you dressed loves." faith jumped at nova's words. "i'm done." she said to her breakfast as nova put her mug down and picked faith up. "ask maxie if he can to go to the car and your bag." nova told faith smiling at max, faith stared at her confused. "i'll be back." max smiled back. "keys are in my purse." nova told him before walking to faiths room. which wasn't done yet, they still needed to decorate but never have the time.

max set the bag on the counter taking the stuff out. he repacked the snack and switched out the juice from the cup. put the extra clothes back in and walked to nova and faith who sat on the floor singing faiths favorite song. well faith mumbled nova sang, max leaned against the door frame and listened. "oh, i used to say i would never fall in love again until i found her i said, "i would never fall unless it's you i fall into" i was lost within the darkness, but then i found her i found you." as nova hummed faith wrapped her  around nova's neck. "i love you mommy." faith said leaned her head on nova's shoulder, nova wrapped her arms around faiths small body. "i love you with all my heart and more love bug." nova kissed her head.

max stepped away feeling tears in his eyes which he didn't know why. he never cried. so why did he want too? he loved how good of a parent nova was and he was scared he couldn't be that. he was scared he'd be like his dad. a knock at the door made him snap out of his thoughts, he went straight to it wiping his face. "hey lisa." he smiled opening it. "glad you're back in one piece." lisa smiled softly, as they gave each other a quick hug. "yeah me too, i missed home." max nodded. "are you okay?" lisa asked as max closed the door. "why do you ask?" max shook his head. "your eyes are glossy like you just cried." lisa said and max huffed looking away from her. "nova is in faiths room." max told her walking away to his room.

lisa walked into the room and faith immediately jumped up engulfing her in a hug. "hey! how are you?" nova stood also hugging her best friend. "good, you? i haven't seen you in a while." lisa smiled. "im great, i know i miss you all the time." nova sighed grabbing faiths shoes. "hey, max let me in and be looked like he was crying, i don't know but i asked and he just walked away." lisa told nova and the mother frowned. "i'll check on him." nova said as they walked to the door, nova grabbed faiths bag seeing max had fixed it. "i'll see you later my bug." nova kissed faiths head. "bye mama! bye maxie!" faith shouted as nova handed lisa the keys to the car. "thank you, i'll call you when she's ready to come home." lisa told her. "bye, i love you. be careful." nova smiled at her best friend. "i love you more." lisa said before walking out .

nova quickly went to max, he was sat at the edge of the bed. "are you okay? what happened?" she asked standing in front of him wrapping her arms around him. "nothing i'm okay." max shook his head hugging her back. "it's not nothing, lisa said you were crying." nova picked his head up. "you know what i told you about my dad." max said softly. "i already have a feeling i know what this is about." nova said kneeling down in front of him holding his hands. "you are nothing like him max, you hear me? you're not gonna be horrible to your kids like jos was to you." nova cupped his face. "how do you know?" max said feeling tears roll down his face, she knew him so well, max wasn't surprised he didn't have to explain it to her. "because i see you with faith and you're already an amazing dad to her better than her real one even if you don't believe that. that little girl loves you just like i do max. i love you." nova said as she wiped his tears and every thought in max's head stopped.

i love you,

her words echoed in his head. "i love you and i would never let you become the one person you don't want to be." nova added and max nodded. "you love me?" he asked with a smile and she chuckled nodding. "i've said it twice now." she retorted and he shook his head. "i love you too nova. so much." he pulled her into a kiss full of nothing other than love.

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, lisa

liked by maxverstappen1, lisa.rosi, and 856,678 others

novacohan i missed you so much my love 🤍

tagged - maxverstappen1

view comments

lisa.rosi cutest couple ever 💞
liked by author

user she really said no free feet pics
novacohan ahaha 😅

maxverstappen1 i love you
novacohan i love you too

user it's official i'm gonna kms jkjk

user theyre so aesthetic 😍

charlottesiine cuties !!!
liked by author

danielriccardo when are we going out again??? i miss novacane nova
novacane soon down for anything daniel
danielriccardo i deserved that
maxverstappen1 😂

charles_leclerc charlotte wants to do a double date
novacohan I KNOW we've been talking it's gonna
be so fun!!
charlottesiine YESS in australia
user this is so unfair
user real

life is a roller coaster 🎢

this book has gotten so much read i'm flabbergasted

thank you to everyone reading and voting i love you all 🤍