6

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, danielriccardo, and 293,728 others

novacohan first time in bahrain, glad its with you 🤍
tagged - maxverstappen1

view comments

maxverstappen1 🤍

lisa.rosi send lots of pics!!!

user the pic of max???
user i know. she has him dressing better 😭
user fr

user max not in a redbull shirt is crazy
user the nova effect

user them matching is the cutest thing ever
liked by author

IRL

max and nova sat in the airport talking about random thing because justin was being the usual asshole and didn't let faith fly out to bahrain with them. max had to go he couldn't wait another day. the two spent the first day together, nova had so much fun with max and the other drivers on the grid. they really made her feel like she'd known them forever. she fit right in with them and they loved her.

nova's leg bounced nervously as her and max continued to wait for faith and the nanny's flight to land. she looked at the flight information seeing they were deboarding the plane. nova jumped up making max smile, he stood up with her as they made their way to the gate. "i'm so excited." she bounced up and down. nova watched people after people exit. "me too." max said doing the same to see if he could spot faith. "there she is." he smiled.

all nova's nervousness disappeared the moment her eyes were on faith. "baby girl!" nova exclaimed putting her arms out, max smiled seeing faith's eyes brighten at the sight of her mother. "mama!" faith let go of the nanny's hand running to nova. "oh my girl i've missed you so much." nova picked her daughter off the ground, faith wrapped her small arms around nova's neck, they hugged each other tightly. "i missed you too mommy." nova felt tears roll down her face as she hugged her daughter tighter. "don't be sad mommy." faith pulled away wiping nova's face. "i'm not sad. i'm happy your here." nova kissed her cheek as faith hugged her again. "thank you mia." nova said running her fingers through faith's hair. "i'm sorry about all this nova." mia told her handing the suitcase to max who reached for it. "don't apologize mia it's not your fault." nova gave her a smile which she returned. "bye." mia waved.

"faith, i want you to meet someone." nova said as faith looked at nova curiously. "this is max, nova a very important person to mommy." nova said as max waved softly. "hi, faith." max smiled handing her a teddy bear he bought for her. "hi, can me call you maxie" faith asked shyly taking the bear. "of course you can sweetheart." max smiled. "what do we do here mom?" she turned to nova. "you know that movie cars you like?" nova asked, and faith nodded excitedly. "maxie, drives cars and we're gonna watch him race." faith eyes went wide. "fun!" faith shouted making max and nova chuckle. "i'm hungry." faith changed the subject. "let's get you food then." max said as they walked. "me go with maxie." faith said, max put his hands out and she jumped into them, nova took the bag from him.  "i like max." she added. "she's just like you." max told nova who rolled her eyes. "how? because she already likes you, after two minutes of meeting you." nova smirked and he nodded. "i'm just that likable." max smirked. "yeah yeah." nova used her free arm wrapping it around max's waist. max put his other around nova's shoulder. he kissed her head making nova look up and max and faith.

ever since that moment in the airport nova's mind wouldn't stop thinking. about everything.

nova hadn't had second thoughts about the deal with max until now.

as she watched max with faith and how he was so interested in what she had to say, even if most of it was gibberish. she kept thinking about how in a year this would all be over. nova couldn't do that to faith, she couldn't let her fall in love with max just like she was. it was so soon and it was ridiculous for her to think she'd ever have an actual chance with max. nova seriously needed to talk to max about rethinking the time frame of their contact.

novacohan posted a new story

send message

maxverstappen1 how could i say no to that face 😕

user SHES SO CUTE
user the two of you look exactly alike

lisa.rosi OUR GIRL I MISS HER SO MUCH

landonb.valsqez i miss that little face SM

<<33

i'm trying to update everyday but like it's so hard to think.
plus i have work...
idk but i'll get the chapters out

i also have no idea how to write kids talking tbh
faith is only 2 years old, do they even talk?? idk it's whatever

thank you for reading fr