10

IRL

nova didn't mind the fame that surrounded max. but since they sat down and talked about what they wanted from each other, she had been thinking a lot about it. was it something she wanted for the rest of her life? max would still have that fame his entire life even after racing and her by association. the fans were already loving her and faith. some were also hating her. but max repeatedly told her not to look at those comments because they come from stupid dickhead people who have zero life and waste what they do have trolling f1 driver girlfriends, which made her laugh. nova still had thinking to do but for now her and max decided they wanted a relationship outside of the contract. so they would continue what they were doing for the year so they could be together on their own terms.

faith started feeling better a few days after max left for saudi arabia. after the race weekend and max won, he had to go to milton. faith she was currently playing at a park, with other kids there. nova sat watching her with a smile on her face when her phone rang.

incoming facetime max v 🤍

nova answered it quicky. "faith come, it's maxie on the phone." she shouted for her daughter who quickly ran over as fast as her little legs allowed. "hey." nova then greeted max. "hi, how are you?" max asked staring at his girlfriend through the screen. "you're so beautiful." he added making nova go red. "i'm good, today is the first day faith actually has energy." nova said ignoring the comment making max chuckle at how embarrassed she was getting. faith got to her and nova lifted her onto her lap. "maxie!" faith shouted out of breath. "hey there pretty girl." max smiled widely at the girl. "are you coming home?" faith questioned trying to catch her breath. home. her words made max smile.

"very soon love. i miss you girls." max told her. "i miss you too." faith responsed. "i want ice cream." she added looking up at nova, making max laugh. "okay come on." nova put her on the ground and grabbed her hand. "i also miss you, very much." nova told max as they walked. "i know. i was so ready to be home but then the plane landed and they said i had to come to milton. i mean we won why cant they let me live." max joked being dramatic, he had to do some media shoot thing and he was annoyed. "it's your job darling." nova chuckled. "i know i know. i was just calling to check in." max said as nova and faith got to the car. "buckle time my love." nova told faith helping her into her car seat. "just a second babe." nova told max putting her phone down. "there you go." nova said buckling faith and kissing her forehead. "thank you for calling to check in." nova said closing the car door and walking around. she got in and started the car. "it's what boyfriends do." max smirked and nova looked at max with a smile. "i'll let you drive, be carful my love." max said before she could respond. "i'll see you in the morning." nova said and max nodded. "bye." they said simultaneously before hanging up.

nova got faith her ice cream and then they went home, lisa had planned to come over with landon but they were both called into the restaurant last mine so nova just sat in the flat bored out of her mind. faith was taking a nap and she took long naps like way too long. so to cure her boredom nova scrolled through dms and a name caught her eye. charlottesiine. she had met charlotte that night her and max met. she'd been liking nova's instagram posts and followed her

instagram dm's

charlottesiine
heyyy, i just wanted to apologize for that night we met!
kelly was being kelly and we were friends at the time isa and i had no idea max was seeing someone