7

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, charles_leclerc, and 378,939 others

novacohan even if this weekend didn't turn out how we hoped for redbull, we still had an amazing time 🤍
(it's safe to say she absolutely adores her maxie!)

tagged- maxverstappen1

view comments

maxverstappen1 i am maxie, maxie is me. 🤍
novacohan 🤍

user the nickname is so cuteeee

user L for redbull W for max

user the way nova was the first person he went to after retiring 😔
user IK the hug was so cute.

charles_lelerc faith calling me lighting mcqueen was the highlight of my weekend 🏎️
liked by author
danielriccardo not P1?
maxverstappen1 😂

user faith being asleep the entire time was a mood
user literally everytime the camera went to nova faith was asleep in her arms 💤🥱

user F1 tv really loves nova 😭
user the camera was on her %50 of the time ☠️

IRL

nova and lisa sat at the bar in the restaurant, nova had just quit. her and max talked about her going with him to all the races for the whole year and she agreed. after the race week in bahrain her mind had been clouded about the whole deal. until the day they go back to monaco. faith didn't want to go back with mia. she was absolutely enthralled by max and he went with nova to drop her off so naturally faith wouldn't let go of him. (real) nova had to pry her off. she cried and cried making nova's heart break all over again.

nova's concern about faith getting too attached to max grew and there was no hiding it from him anymore. max could tell something was wrong so he brought it up. nova broke immediately. she explained that when the year was over they'd go their separate ways and they'd be fine but faith wouldn't and she didn't want to hurt her little girl like that. max assured her a hundred times that night that when the year contract ended his relationship with faith wouldn't. just like faith, he was attached too. he loved that little girl and he knew himself there was no going back.

"i can't believe you're going to be traveling the world without me." lisa said shaking her head, nova chuckled. "max said i could invite you and landon to whatever races i wanted." nova told her and lisa's face lit up like a christmas tree. "miami gp please!" lisa put her hands together in a begging way making nova laugh. "did i hear miami gp?" landon came over with a empty tray in his hand. "yes, nova's amazing awesome boyfriend said she could take us with her to any gp, perks of being rich and a driver." lisa smiled and nova laughed at landon's face as he put the tray between his side and arm. "oh my god, seriously miami please." landon did the same thing as lisa with his hands. "i'll let max know." nova shook her head.

"where you off too?" lisa asked curiously standing from the bar to get back to work. "meetings with lawyers about a court date, i have to meet max in millton." nova sighed. "i thought you said your lawyers said three months it's only been three weeks, what changed?" landon questioned and lisa nodded wanting to know the same thing. "i have better lawyers now." nova shook her head in annoyance. "who actually have my best interest at heart." she added and both her friends nodded. "and max." lisa said making nova smile. someone called landon over very rudely. "you are not gonna miss this." landon rolled his eyes rubbing her shoulder as a goodbye and walked to the table. "i'll see you and max on wednesday before you leave, right?" lisa asked and nova nodded. "i wouldn't miss your moms birthday for anything." nova kissed her best friends cheek before putting money on the bar and walking away. "hey this is way too much nova." lisa turned around. "perks." was all nova said making lisa laugh.

max met nova outside of the redbull headquarters. he put his hand out and she grabbed it gently. "how was your day?" he asked as they walked into the building. "uneventful as usual, yours?" nova answered. "eh it was fine." max shrugged clicking the elevator button. the office was surprisingly dead. nova could tell something was up. "what's wrong?" nova raised her eyebrows as they got into the elevator. "it's a little tense around here right now." max shrugged sighing pressing the floor button. "is it because bahrain?" nova asked with caution max just nodded. "lisa and landon explained some things to me." she stepped closer to max wrapping her arms around his waist as the elevator moved, max hugged her back. "they did?" max chuckled knowing nova had no interest in f1 but she was trying for him. "as best they could." she laughed with him. "i know last weekend wasn't how you wanted to start the season off, i'm sorry." nova spoke quietly and max rubbed her back pulling away a little so he could see her face. "don't apologize it's not your fault. after that race i probably would've been sulking on the flight home if it wasn't for you and faith." max said and she smiled. "my girl really knows how to make people smile." nova shook her head as max leaned down placing a kiss on her lips, nova was surprised but kissed back. "if you keep doing that i'm gonna start thinking this is real." she whispered when they pulled away. "what if i wanted it to be." max said back as they elevator opened. nova pulled away from him, her cheeks red as ever. "we'll talk later." he said leading her to his office where the lawyers waited.

thank you for reading!!