19

IRL

first day back in monaco after miami and nova was doing a house reset. they were out of everything so she dragged max and faith out of their comfortable spot on the couch. they shopped in a farmers market type thing in monaco. "oh! i forgot strawberries." nova told max putting her hand on his shoulder giving him puppy dog eyes . "you want me to walk through all those people again?" max groaned making nova smile. "you're lucky i love you." max said pecking her lips. "we'll be at the flowers." nova kissed him again and he smiled walking the opposite way. nova fixed faith on her hip before making her way to the lady selling flowers. "let's put a bouquet together love." nova told faith.

max was stopped by a few fans for pictures and finally got to the strawberries. kelly stood with her daughter picking out fruit. "fuck." he cursed in dutch looking behind him and back at the strawberries. he grabbed two baskets and walked to the lady selling them. "max." kelly saw him and he internally groaned. "kelly." he gave her a small smile handing the lady the money. "how're you?" she asked and max looked at penelope. "hi max." she waved and max smiled. "hello, you doing well?" he ignored kelly and focused on penelope. "i am are you?" she smiled and max nodded. "i'm very good— are you just going to ignore me?" kelly asked stepping forward. "kelly don't." max sighed. "max we need to talk, i just need to explain." kelly reached for his hand but he moved away. "we don't and there's nothing to explain." max sighed seeing people taking pictures. "i need to get back." he told kelly. "to her? is she here?" kelly scoffed looking around. "are you really that obsessed kelly?" max whispered so penelope didn't hear. "i still love you max and i won't stop fighting for you not until i get you back." kelly told him and max sighed but before he could say anything he felt a hand on his back.

"i admire the dedication, i really do but that's never going to happen kelly." max let out breath of relief seeing nova. "he's moved on, i understand you still love him who wouldn't but he doesn't love you anymore please understand that." nova told her being as calm as possible because her daughter was right there. "if you weren't in the picture he would get back with me in a heart beat." kelly rolled her eyes. "but i am. in the picture, so get over it." nova said stepping forward and kelly stepped back. "you'll see." kelly said pulling penelope away with her. "bye max." she waved. "bye p." he waved back , kelly rolled her eyes, nova turned to max and he smirked. "you're so hot when your protective." max said making her chuckle, then he noticed faith wasn't with her. "where's our girl?" he asked. "i ran into nona and lisa, she cried to go with them." nova told him and he nodded. "so we have the day to ourselves?" max smirked wrapping his arms around her."we sure do." nova said and max kissed her head. "i know this small restaurant here that you'd love." max smiled as they continued walking. "are you asking me out on a date?" niva gasped and he chuckled. "i am, the first of many to come." max said. "well in that case i'd love to go on this date with you." nova responsed and he smiled kissing her head.

INSTAGRAM

liked by maxverstappen1, landonorris, and 897,567 others

novacohan days like these are always better with you 🤍

tagged- maxverstappen1

view comments

maxverstappen1 you're literally the love of my life nova marie rose cohan. i love you
novacohan i love you so much more baby

user love how they ignore the pictures and videos on twitter of them at some fruit stand talking to kelly 😭😭😭
user kelly was obviously making max so uncomfortable
user the look of relief when he saw nova was gold 😂
user shes such a queen fr 👑
user nova has more strength then me bc kelly would've been crying walking away from me
user so real

user i understand kelly's pov i get she cheated but she's said multiple times it was a mistake and instead of max trying to work it out he just moved on so fast. so who's not to say he wasn't already seeing nova before he and kelly broke up??
liked by kelly
user not kelly liking this ☠️
user she's always lurking in nova's comments like girl get a life

user the tea is wild rn

user WHAT FJD J WAke UP TOO??

user NO THE PICTURES FROM WHEN MAX AND NOVA WALKED AWAY TOGETHER!!!!! they're the cutest couple ever 💞💞💞

twitter

max33verstappen retweeted

novacohan | novacaneforthepain

max and i have agreed to only address this one time. i met max after he and kelly broke up, not before. we would never do what kelly is insinuating by liking a comment under my instagram post. i come from a broken home, so does max, we aren't those people and we won't ever be. we've been together almost 6 months now. yes we've moved very fast but that's what happens when you just know what you want and who you want it with. my future is with max and his is with me. we don't really care about what anyone says about our relationship because no one but us, is in it. max33verstappen

to everyone that doesn't have a negative thing to say thank you for all the support <3

comments disabled

this is a short one but i'm just having some writers block. i'm scared.

i've been getting no sleep, and work sucks. 😭

#1 in max verstappen is crazy actually wtf 😳

i genuinely thought nobody was gonna read this, man oh man was i wrong. 😘

so thank you all for reading!!!