I - IV

I know this isn't the real uniform, but I like this one better so they will wear it

-------

at breakfast, we sat in the same seating arrangement as last night. I was eating some French toast and feeding Midnight some fruit when a shadow appeared above us. It was Severus.

"These are your schedules, memorise them and don't be late. And try not to get caught" he walked away causing his robe to slap Draco in the face. 

"Merlin what is that robe made of?" his voice was muffed because he held his now red cheeks, which caused us all to laugh. 

our first class today was potions, whose professor just so happened to be our head of the house and my godfather. 

Draco seems to have latched his snake fangs on pathetic Potter, the boy who lived, a small thin boy who became famous for simply- living. Draco has taken it upon himself to make the boy's life a living hell and I saw going to help in every way I could. 

I was excited about potions. I knew a lot about potions Just like my father and godfather and could make the hardest ones with ease. Just then the door busted open revealing her godfather.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few who possess the predisposition"  He paused looking at me and Draco who was sat beside me.

 "I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper in death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to not...pay...attention."

I look around and see the famous Harry Potter writing something down. 

"Mr. Potter. Our...new...celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Harry shrugs while the ugly squirrel's hand goes straight up. I  scoffed at her. 

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"Pity. Fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?" I had been trying to hold in a laugh since the start but that did it, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I tried covering it up with a cough but failed, which caused all eyes on me, some amused some glaring.

"Ms. Salvetore can you answer these questions that Mr. Potter failed to answer?"

"Of course professor. Powdered root of asphodel and infusion of wormwood combined make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as draught of the living death, a bezoar is a stone found in a goat's stomach that can save you from most poisons, and there is no difference between monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant which also goes by the name of Aconite."

"Very good Ms. Salvetore 10 points to Slytherin." Severus turns to look at Potter 

"why aren't you noting down what Ms. Salvatore just said? is your memory good enough for you to not write down anything and just memorise it, Mr Potter?"

"N-no sir"

"then what are you waiting for? start" 

"yes sir" The boy had turned red by the time Severus was done with him

"10  pints from Griffendore."

"but we haven't even earned 5 points yet" a Griffendorck screeched, 

"you should take that up with your housemate," Severus said before turning back to the bored. 

I couldn't help but let a laugh slip again but this time I wasn't the only one but I was the first one, this caused the ugly squirlle and Weasle to glare at me but I couldn't care less.

-----

After class, I was waiting outside potions class alone as the boys had decided to stay back in class and torment Potter a little more Daph had another class so she had already left, out of nowhere Wealsel came and pushed me onto the floor with his wand pointed towards me.

"you snake! you think you are any better than Harry,  you are nothing but a little bitch who needs to be shown her place-" Before he could do or say anything else Severus had shown up and grabbed Weasles's shoulder shaving him away from me, as he did that the three boys rushed to me, Draco helped me up while Theo picked up all of my stuff that was now spread across the floor while Blaise checked me for any injuries. 

"Twenty points from Gryffindor, Weasley. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to hurt girls? Or was your family so lacking in money that you couldn't even afford common decency?" I had never seen Sevruse so angry and hoped I never would again, and if I ever did the anger was not directed towards me.

"you will be serving detention with me for a month"

As soon as Severus turned around I kicked Weasel causing him to lose his balance and fall on his back. As soon as he fell I put my leg on his chest while my wand found his neck, by now all the attention was back on Weasel and me but Severus didn't look back and just walked away. I laughed before wiping the fake tears away from my eyes.

"you think you will get off that easy after throwing me to the ground? I don't think so. Now Weasel I will let you know something, if you ever mess with me or any of my friends again I won't come for you or your pathetic excuse of wizarding friends, no no, I will go for your father. more precisely his job, you see  I hold a significant position within our society, unlike you. And therefore my request for Arthur Weasley's dismissal will be obeyed without hesitation. You see he is just so easily replaceable. However, I am not. I am unique. So, before you even consider raising a hand or an eye towards me or my friends, think a thousand times whether it's worth jeopardizing your father's career."

my leg was still on his chest and I kept adding pressure to it, as the seconds went by it became harder for Weasel to breathe, he went to get up but that just caused me to put more pressure on my leg causing him to lay down flat.

"Where do you think you are going? I didn't say I was done with you." I muttered a spell under my breath, once the spell was cast I took my leg off Weasel, and as soon as I did he ran towards his pathetic excuse of friends. 

"Mirlen, Theo Draco remind me never to get on the bad side of Amara" This caused the three of us to let out a chuckle as Blaisy slowly moved away from me and towards Draco.

" you can give me my things back Theo"

"no, it's alright, it's not that heavy anyway"

"Are you sure?"

"ye-"

"what spell did you put on him?"

"huh? What are you talking about? I haven't put any curse on Theo he is doing this out of the goodness for his heart which u lack-"

" no not Theo I meant that blood traitor"

"ohh you mean Weasel, well since he decided to target me because I was a girl and alone, let's just say he will not be talking to or toughing any girls for some weeks"

"Oh MIrlin Amara you're such an evil genius" 

"Thanks"