IV-III

Draco and I along with Cissy and Lucius had been invited to the Quidditch World finales by the minister. his would be a perfect opportunity for Draco and me to start getting involved in the ministry. 

we had just arrived in the tent, it was a three-bedroom tenet with furniture matching the ones at the Malfoy manner, and our rooms were identical to the ones back at the Manner. gotta love magic. 

(not the jewellery or headband, just the clothes and shoes) 

we were on our way to the minister's box when I heard that squeaky voice of Weasel. "Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" we all turned to look and it was the entire Weasel family along with pathetic Potter and the ugly Squirrel. 

"Well put it this way, if it rains. You'll be the first to know" Lucius teased. Cissy and I sniffed a laugh. 

"We are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco teased them, I connected my arm, with Draco's. pathetic potter just stared at our entangled arms.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can." Lucius gave them a charming smile and started to walk away, Draco and I were right behind him but stopped when we heard our names being yelled.

"Mara! Draco!" we looked back to see who it was, it was Cedric.

"Please go ahead we will join you at the box in a moment" Draco and I excused ourselves and made our way to Cedric who was with his father. 

"Ced it's good to see you," I said hugging him.

"You too Mara" he hugged me back Ced and Day just shook their hands. 

"Merlin's beard, you two must be Amara and Draco, Cedric here talked all about the two of you," Mr Diggory said shaking Draco's hands. 

"heard about your engagement, congratulations, the two of you make a lovely couple" he complimented. I just smiled at him while Draco ranked him. he then left to go to their seat leaving Cedric to talk to us.

"where are you going to be sitting?" I asked Cedric.

"ohh our seats are two rows below us." he pointed at where his father was sitting. 

"Why don't you and your father come with us to the minister's box, I'm sure no one will mind" Draco suggested. 

"oh yes! That will be wonderful!" I nodded.

"what no you were the ones invited not us" Ced argued.

"I'm sure Fudge won't mind" I said dragging him to where his father sat.

"Mr Diggory, it would be a pleasure if you and Ced would join us in the minister's box," I said not letting go of Cedric's hands

"I tried telling her no Dad but she would not listen, and neither would he" Cedric told his father.

"Amara is right Mr. Diggory, and I am sure my father will also be delighted by your company, as Fudge can be a bore at times," he said the last part in a whisper.  Mr. Diggory chucked.

"if the two of you insist," he said getting up.

"What am I? A chopped piece of liver?" Cedic wined 

"Don't you know how valuable a piece of liver can be? it can save someone's life and you are comparing that with yourself?" I joked causing Mr. Diggory and Draco to burst out laughing.

"Dad not you too" Ced wined again. 

"don't be a child Cedric" Drcao teased the older boy. 

as we got to the minister's box all eyes fell on the four of us.

"I hope you don't mind Mr Fudge, we brought our friends along," I said with a smile. Fudge didn't waste a second glancing at who we had brought with us.

"of course not ms. Salvatore, your friends are my friends" he said welcoming us into the booth. Mr Diggory sat next to Lucius in the front row, the two men fell into a conversation instantly. while the three of us sat behind the adults.

just as we sat down Fudge looked at me. 

"ms. Salvatore I have heard that you are interested in magic law enforcement and Wizengamot?" he asked me

"yes, I am indeed deeply interested in magic law enforcement and the workings of the Wizengamot. Ensuring the safety and fair treatment of all members of the magical community is of utmost importance to me. I believe in upholding the laws and regulations that govern our society, while also advocating for reforms and improvements where necessary to promote justice and equality for all magical beings. As for the Wizengamot, I see it as a vital institution for maintaining order and resolving disputes within our community, and I am eager to contribute my skills and knowledge to its proceedings."

"you really are an outstanding witch Ms Salvatore." I just smiled at him soon the teams started entering the field and everyone went wild.

As the players emerged onto the field, Victor zoomed past our group, shooting a quick wink in my direction before darting away again. Draco's expression darkened at the sight, his jaw tightening with frustration, while Cedric simply chuckled at his reaction.

the match had ended as soon as it had started as Krum had fought the snitch in recorded time. As soon as the crowd had started to disperse Lucius instructed Mr. Diggory to apparate back to their house and not ask questions, and that is exactly what he did. and Cissy did the same to us taking us back to the mention. we knew what was happening. Lucius had told us what was going to happen.

 -------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter