I - VII

Today was this year's first quidditch match that just so happened to be between Gryffindor and Slytherin. I dressed up in Slytherin colours. A plain black turtle neck paired with a green and grey plaid skirt.

 A plain black turtle neck paired with a green and grey plaid skirt

-----------

we were eating breakfast when heard a scream from the griffindoe table which just so happened to be next to ours. I didn't pay any mind to the scam and just continued eating my breakfast. 

"Isn't that Midnight?" Thoe asked painting at the Gryffindor table, looked back to see it was her and everyone was getting up as it got near to them, then I saw what she was after. the fruit bowl.

"There you are," I said as I picked her up

"fruitttt" was all she said, I sighed 

"We have fruit on our table why do on that filthy one?" 

"There is no fruit on the Ssslytherin table" I looked up and she was telling the truth, the Slytherin fruit bowl was empty so I took the Gryffindor one.

"I'm sure no one is going to miss this" The Griffindores were still scared and didn't say anything till this one third-year girl spoke u

"you should put a leash on that thing" so I took out my want and put a leash on her. One end tied to the neck the other end in my hand. I asked the girl as I tightened my hand around the leash.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"ms Salvatore what is the meaning of this!" McGonagall yelled with wide eyes.

"she asked for it professor, she said I should put a leash around her so that's what I did, I put a leash around her." The Gryffindor girl that I had the leash around couldn't talk due to the leash.

"let her go this instant!" 

"of course professor" I taped the leash with my wand causing it to disappear which allowed the girl to take in a large breath of air. 

"I meant that snake of yours, not me!" she screamed

"well then you should have been more specific, you said that I should put a leash on and I quote 'that thing' so I thought you were talking about yourself, I mean no one should call themselves a think but whatever flotes your boat." this caused the entire Slytherin table to burst out laugh, seven some Hufflepuff and Ravenclaws laughed. that just caused the girl to go red. 

"good one Amara" Blaise high five me. 

"10 points from Slytherin," McGonagall said walking away.

"that was worth the 10 points" Theo laughed. 

"Don't worry Amara, none of us is mad at you, that little how was worth more" Marcus yelled causing the three houses to break into laughter again. 

------

"Take a bit of toast, mate, go on" we heard Weasle say loudly behind us

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today" That was the ugly squirrel