II-V

We were all returning to our common room from astronomy, we were all really tired, when I heard the voice again.

" Kill. Kill.  Time to kill " I wanted to tell my friends but I didn't want to put any of them in danger so I tried going without them noticing me and I thought I had succeeded until I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. it was darco.

"Where do you think you are going?" he raised a brow.

"no no wher- okay fine I heard that voice again" 

"And you were following it without telling any of us? we were all with you! why wouldn't you tell us? tell me"

"I don't see what the big deal is Draco!" I was now getting angry, I wanted a little girl who couldn't take care of herself.

"because you could get hurt or worse! and I don't know what would I do without you! it scars me!" I was too stunned to say anything until we heard a scream. 

-----

A student had been petrified. 

----------

with a student petrified a duelling club was started. I was excited because I could finally use some curses from the book Theo had gotten me last Christmas. And to see my godfather make a fool out of Lockheart.

"Gather round! Gather round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works. Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your Potions Master when I'm through with him. Never fear." 

"I'd like to see you try to even move a hair from his head" I hadn't meant to say it that loud. who am I kidding I definitely did, Severus just sent me a look.

"you did that on purpose didn't you?"

"of course she did Blaise"

"one, two, three"

"Expelliarmus!" Lockheart was thrown across the room. causing Slytherins to cheer for Severus, all the girls just glared at us.

 "An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy."

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor." 

"Did he just smile? ohh now I'm scared"  Blaise shivered as if he was cold.

"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the Hospital Wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy and Salveore, perhaps."

"in that case, I shall call granger and potter"

----

the four of us stood on the table, Draco and I side by side and pathetic Potter and ugly Squirall together. 

"ladies first"  I rolled my eyes at Draco

"ohh such a gentleman" he just smirked at me.

"alight wands at the ready, 1, 2 -"

"Expelliarmus" just like my godfather had previously done I had sent ugly Squirall flying. 

"I wasn't ready!" of course she can't accept defeat

" I'm fine with a rematch it will just go to show the first time wasn't a fluke"

"wants at the read, 1,2 -"

"stupefy" and now ugly squirrel was unconscious.

"We had said disarm only" Lockheart blabbered i paid no mind to him and just motioned for Draco to step forward.

" Wands at the ready."

"Scared Potter?"

"you wish"

"1,2-"

"Everte Statum!" Harry was thrown off the table. sitting up Harry pointed his wand at Draco

"Rictusempra" but Draco had lifted his arm with the band on it which caused the spell to deflect back onto pathetic potter. Everyone was too stunned at what had just happened, Draco just looked at me and bowed signalling he was grateful for the band so I just bowed back. but Harry wasn't done. he got us again.

"Serpensortia" a snake emerged from Draco's wand and started going towards Harry but then it stopped and went towards a puff who was standing near the table when pathetic potter spoke

" Leave them alone. Leave him alone. " but he had spoken in parseltongue. Severus was about to cast a spell on the snake when I stopped him.

"come to me little one, I am your mistress"

"you are not my missstrisss" the snake hissed at me

"ssshe issss our misstrisss bow to herrr" Midnight hissed at her

"Come now little one for I am for mistress" The snake bowed its head to me and crawled onto my other arm wrapping itself onto it mirroring Midnight. 

"what do you think you are doing Potter egging the snake to kill an innocent student"

------

we were all sitting in the comment room when Theo brought up what had happened in the duelling club.

"so was Pathetic Potter really egging the snake to kill that puff?"

"neh he was telling it to move away from him"

"then why would yo- oh you are a genius now everyone will think he is Slytherin's heir"

"my evil little genius" Blasie cooed at me.

"do that one more time and I will have your tongue Zabini" Blaise paled causing Theo and Draco to burst out laughing which resulted in Daphne who was sleeping on Theo to jolt awake.

"I think we should head to bet" Theo suggested looking at sleepy Daphne 

after that, we all bid our good buys and headed to bed.