I - VI

It had been about a week since our talk with Seveuse, we had decided to start tanning from that day itself. we have trained every day this week only getting a break on Sunday and I was exhausted, to say the least.

------------

we were sat in my second favourite class charms, charms also came easy to me. 

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, or the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you have your feathers?" The ugly squirrel raised her hand, ugh what a goody two shoes.

"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practising. Hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone." Professor Flitwick instructed.

"Good. Oh, and enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go, then"

"Wingardium Leviosa" 

"very good Ms Salvatore, everyone look at Ms Salvatore she has done it on her first try, 10 points to Slytherin"  I smirk at the ugly squirrel while she just glares at me.

"How did you do it, Mara, I can't get it" 

" look at you Mr Malfoy, asking for my help" he glares at me

"Will you help me or not?"

" of course, I will, You are saying it wrong, it's Osa" 

" Wingardium LeviOsa" 

"good job Mr Malfoy" Professor Flitwick says 

"Wingardrium Leviosar!" I couldn't help but laugh at the weasel's poor excuse of a spell. 

"No, stop, stop, stop! You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar." of course ms goody Two Shoes had to butt in and help.

"You do it, then, if you're so clever. Go on, go on." what a pathetic excuse of a boy, who can't even accept help from a girl.

" Wingardium Leviosa" The feather glows and lifts. 

just then we heard an explosion, some Griffendork had managed to combust his feather.

-----------

after class Blaise and I headed to our dorms to change. we saw the weasel and pathetic potter talking and decided to ears drop.

"It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar" the weasel mimicked the ugly squirrel's voice

"No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" 

just then ugly squirrel runs past us crying. 

"I think she heard you" Well thanks for stating the obvious pathetic potter. 

--------------

later that night we were all sitting in the grate hall eating when Blaise and I recalled everything that weasel had said.

"I hate granger but getting treated like that by your friends, thats harsh" 

"Daph babe, you don't ever have to worry about us treating you like that" I take her hand in mine and place a kiss on her knuckles. The boys just stare at us. 

"I know darling, and if anyone else said anything about me I know you will hex them into oblivion for me" 

"you know I would my love" I still hand her hand in mine.

"Are we missing something, last time I checked both of you were into guys"

"and we still are Blaise, we are just best friends "