III-V

Draco and I were some of the first people to arrive, I was sitting near the window with Draco sitting beside me, he was reading some book while I looked out onto the platform, watching parents wave their children goodbye, mothers fussing over their children, lost in the bittersweet spectacle unfolding before me. Draco's attempts to catch my attention went unnoticed until he finally tugged me gently, causing me to stumble into his chest. over the summer draco had grown a lot taller and as a result stronger. We laughed, sharing a moment of lightheartedness amidst the emotional atmosphere. Just as we composed ourselves, Daphne and Theo walked into the cabin, my site catching the demand bracelet on Daphnes, hand, what caught my attention wasn't the bracelet itself but the charm attached to it, it was letters, and initials to be more precise, TN Theodore Nott. 

In pureblood society, when children reach the age of fifteen, it's customary for most families to establish understandings, a sort of informal engagement where it's assumed that the two children will eventually marry. As part of this tradition, the girl typically wears jewellery adorned with the initials of the boy. While both families arrange many understandings not all follow this pattern, such as in the case of Daphne and Theo. Their bond was formed out of genuine affection rather than familial arrangement, making their connection all the more special in the eyes of those who knew them.

I jumped off Draco and enveloped Daph in an embrace. Theo just goes and sits in front of Draco. after my and Daphne's heartfelt reunion, I sit back in my place while Daphne sits in front of me. 

"so when did this happen and why am I only just finding out?"

"I wanted to tell you in person" Dahne explained.

"I proposed just yesterday and we were bound to meet today so I didn't let you know" Theo explained. I was leaning back into Draco's arms. seeing this Daphne raised a questioning brow, and soon Theo caught on.

"so, what is going on between the two of you?" Theo pointed at us cuddling. 

"We are just dating at the moment" Draco explained. Daphne just let out a sigh. I turned back to watching the platform, listening to Draco say dating caused a little ache in my heart, but ' at the moment' gave me hope. 

the train had just started but Blaies wasn't here yet, we didn't know if he had boarded or not, so the boys decided to go search for him.

"just dating?" Daphne repeated what Draco had said earlier. I just sighed continuing looking out the window. I felt the set dip next to me.  Daphne played a hand on my shoulder giving me a silent signal that she was there for me. She then traced he finger on my earring. Dragon scale, I had shrunk Midnight and now she was imitating the earring on my left ear.

"it's beautiful" 

"thank you" Just then the air turned chilly. and a sudden feeling of dread overtook me.

"What's going on?" I glanced over at Daphne, noticing the distress evident in her expression, her eyes welling up with tears. Before I could respond, the door burst open, and Draco stormed into the room, his expression wrought with concern. He rushed toward me, his movements frantic, and I could see Theo and Blaise entering the cabin behind him.Draco reached me first, his hands checking me over in a flurry of worry, while Theo swiftly made his way to Daphne's side, his calm demeanour a reassuring presence amidst the chaos.

"What's going on?" Daphne questioned again, her voice filled with curiosity and perhaps a hint of concern, she looked at Theo with a glint of hope hoping he would have some answers.

"We are not sure, it just went really cold and this feeling, so we rushed back to check on the two of you. that's when it hit me, the sudden cold, this feeling.

"Dementors"

"What?" everyone turned to me. 

"it's Dementors, they are on the train" 

"Yeah, but why would they be on the train?" Theo asked, his voice tinged with worry as he looked over Daphne, who was seeking solace in his embrace, her face buried in his shoulder, avoiding eye contact with anyone. I simply shrugged my shoulders in response. I had no idea why Dementors would be outside of Azkaban, let alone on the train.

"Sirius Black" all eyes turned to Blaise.

"do none of you read the daily prophet?" we just shook our heads causing him to let out a sigh. 

"Sirius Black, the killer who gave up pathetic potter's parents' location to you-know-who" realization dawned on all our faces, and just then the temperature dropped further. 

Just outside our cabin door stood a Dementor, its presence chilling us to the bone. We stood frozen, terror coursing through our veins as the creature opened the door and entered. It seemed to pay no heed to anyone else, its focus solely on me. The feeling of dread that had gripped me before intensified, suffocating me with its darkness. It was as if all happiness had been drained from the world, leaving only despair in its wake. Everything around me faded to shades of grey, the world losing its vibrancy.But before the Dementor could reach me, Draco stepped forward, positioning himself between the creature and me. His protective stance infused me with a flicker of hope, but it was short-lived as the darkness began to envelop me, before the darkness enveloped me completely  I saw those two distinctive green flashes again and heard the cries of my mothers before letting the darkness envelop me completely.

---------

I awoke in Draco's arms, we were still in the cabinet, but a strange man was sitting where Theo sat previously talking with Theo, Blaise and Cedric. I looked up to see Draco already looking at me, worry coted his eyes.

"How are you feeling" Draco didn't take his eyes off me even for a second. I just nodded my head sitting up. everyone was now looking at me concerned, I hated it. then the strange man gave me chocolate.

"it helps" I just took it not asking questions, but I kept looking at him. I had seen him somewhere, I just couldn't figure out where.

"he is the one who shooed the dementor away" I looked away from the man to Blaise questioningly

"you were starring at him" 

"oh, I'm so sorry, it's just that I think I have seen you somewhere, have we met before?" I questioned him.

"I didn't think you would remember me," he replied with a sad smile. "We'll talk later. Right now, I must go speak to the train driver." With that, he rose from his seat and left the cabin, leaving me with a sense of intrigue and unanswered questions.