II-VIII

"shut up Blaise or you're gonna wake them up" Why was Blaise in my and Daphne's room? wait did she say 'wake them up'? wait Daphne isn't here? I opened my eyes to see Daphne hitting Blaise.

"ohh good you are up, the three of us are headed to breakfast, wake Draco up" and the three just left, that was when realized that I had fallen asleep on the sofa last night. with Draco!! I looked back to see Draco cuddled into me. I tried getting up but I couldn't get out of Draco's grip so I shook him.

"Draco!!' 

"five more minutes"

"Draco!"

"What?" he had finally woken up and realised what was happening so he let go of me making me fall off the sofa. 

"oh, Merlin I'm so sorry" Draco rushed onto his feet and helped me up. I couldn't meet his eyes after what had just happened.

"no problem, the others already went for breakfast we should also get going" 

"yeh"

------ 

we were all just eating breakfast in silence when this girl ran up to Draco and shoved herself onto him, her actions startled him a bit but then he shoved her off.

"Dracyboo I missed you" she screeched string to get a hold of Draco's hand

"Who are you?" Blaise sneers at her

"Ohh Dracy did you not tell them about me? I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson Draco's girlfriend" The pug-looking girl's statement causes Theo to choke on his food while Blaise just looks at me and I look at Draco who just looks bored.

"since when?" was all I could ask, why waste the thought of Draco having a girlfriend so hard on me? what was this sudden tightness I felt in my chest?

"since last summer, we sent it together" I just looked at Draco who gave me a pleading look.

"Summer you say? but I spent the entire summer with the Malfoys and I didn't see you there once, how is that? And Sissy also didn't mention you" Puginsons face just went red

"You spent the entire summer with Dracy??" god her voice was so annoying

"Yes Puginson, I did now Draco, who is she?" my little nickname for her caused Blaise to laugh

"My name is Parkinson. bitch" Before I could say anything Draco throw her onto the ground

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from me and that I am not your boyfriend Puginson, and never insult Amara or any of my friends ever again or I'll have your tongue removed, are we clear?" Puginson looked terrified still on the ground, once she had gained a bit of her strength back he got up and ran out of the great hall. 

Everyone was staring at us "What I don't see anyone striping here so mind your own business" Blaise yelled at them. 

"that stupid fucing bitch, I take to her once about something I don't even remember, and ever since then she has been calling herself my girlfriend, it's annoying. but hopefully, now she won't harass any of you" Draco ranted. I took his hand that was resting on top of the table and held it in mine.

"you should have told me, or any of us, we would have dealt with her"

"I didn't want to get you involved with that annoying thing" 

"Hey, we are all in this together. All of you listen up, if any of you have any problems we all are here for you. don't think that you are alone. It's the five of us, forever."

"forever," everyone said together.

-------

I saw in Daphne and I's dorm getting ready to go to sleep but Daphne still wasn't changed so I decided to wait for her, in the mean time I was reading the book Severus had gotten me about ancient charms.

"So, what happened with you and Draco last night?" She asked stepping out from the washroom.

"I have no idea what you're talking about Daph" i didn't look up from my book.

"Oh come on you can tell me I won't tell the boys"

"Still have no idea what you're talking about" Daphne then snached my book out of my hands

"Alright then, say that once more to me looking me in the eyes"  I knew if I looked her in the eyes she would be able to tell that I was liying, i dint know how she did it but she can always say when I'm lying.

"Fine, we were talking and he was plaing with my hair which caused me to fall asleep"