IV-VI

We had an interview with Rita, I have always hated her,  she always exaggerated her stories to the point that it was hard to tell the truth from the lie. 

"What a charismatic five" Rita says as we five pose for a picture. Fleur and I were sitting on chairs with the three boys behind us. Cedric was to my right, Krum in between Fleur and my chairs and Pitty Potter to Fleur's left. Rita walks up to us and shakes everyone's hands but I don't give her mine, she was taken a bit back by that causing Cedric to let out a little laugh, I just sent him a smirk. she clears her throat.

"Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for The Daily Prophet. But, of course, you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news" she strokes Fleur's cheek 

"What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" she then suddenly slaps Fleur's cheek causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"What mysteries do the muscles mask?" she then moves on to Cedric and ruffles his hair

"Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick? Me, myself, and I want to know, not to mention my rabid readers. So, who's feeling up to sharing? Mmm?" no one answered her so she grabbed Pitty Potter.

"Shall we start with the youngest?  Lovely." and takes him into a small broom closet. I couldn't help but laugh. I turn to look at Cedric.

"Ced, make sure to be careful of what you tell that woman, she will twist your words so much that when you read them they will no longer sound like your words" I advise him. 

"How did you know?" Fleur asked I looked at her, she wasn't all that bad, she was the only other female here with me and girls gotta stick together.

"Because I have done two interviews with her," I say.

"What?" she seemed shocked.

"yes, the first one was after my first year at Hogwarts and the other one was with Draco after the ball that was held in our honour" I explained. I remember the first time I had done that interview with her, 

"When I read what she had written the next day I was furious, I hadn't said any of the things she had written, and that was when Narcissa told me how Rita loves twisting words unrecognisable and to be careful next time," I recalled for them, just then Rita and harry came out of the closet. 

"Ms Salvatore,  would you do me the honour" I nodded my head, and she started walking towards the closet again.

"I am not going in there" I say turning my nose up. 

"of course Ms Salvatore, we can go to that room there" she suggested pointing to an empty room. I started walking towards it without a single word and Rita just followed me. i sit on a chair and Rita sits in front of me.

"so Ms. Salvatore, could I call you Amara?" she asks

"no"

"alright" she was a little taken aback.

"you are the most talked about heir, so, naturally, there are so many rumours swirling about you. Can you confirm any of them?"

"no"

 "What about your relationship with Draco Malfoy? Is everything alright? any falling outs?"

"non of your bussinus"

"quite a mysterious act you have going on here, And how do you feel about the recent events surrounding your involvement in the Triwizard Tournament? From what Harry told me you had quite the fit hearing your name being called out"

"no comment."

 "Well, it seems you're quite guarded with your answers, Ms. Salvatore. Is there anything you'd like to share with your adoring fans?"

"No."

"alight them, Ms Salvatore, let us conclude our interview here"  I get up and walk away with Shadow on my toe. hadow had grown so much, he still wasn't completely grown but he was a big cat. 

----------

I had overheard the trio of stupidities conversation on how the oaf wanted to show something to Harry, knowing it would probably be something to do with the first task I had decided to follow them. 

it was midnight and I was in the forbidden forest tailing Pitty Potter and the Oaf. 

"Where exactly is it you're taking me, Hagrid"

"You'll see soon enough. Now pay attention, this is important." this definitely had to do something with the first task. 

soon Harry went under an invisibility cloak and the oaf met Maxime. 

----

dragones. it was dragons. our first task. Maxime and the oaf had left and I was about to leave too when I heard their cries.

"my children! give me back my children" I was the dragons. I followed its voices to see five huge cages with dragons in them. I walked close to the cage that was closest to me.

"it is okay, they are taking care of your childr-" I was cut off

"You aren't supposed to be here, this is a restricted area" it was a red hair. I scoff at him

"Don't tell me you are a Weasley" I roll my eyes. 

"I in fact am, Charles Weasley" he extends his hand, I look at his hand then at him.

"After knowing who I am I don't think you will want to shake hands with me" I tell him

"that will be for me to decide so why don't you tell me who are you, and why are you here?" 

"Amara Salvatore and I am here because I was following Pitty Potter and that Oaf," I said looking back at the dragon.

"what! you are Amara?" 

"I take it you have heard of me" I say raising a brow.

"who hasn't, but I must say Ron talks a lot about you" 

"Nothing good I hope" I smirk causing Charles to laugh and shake his head, he wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"he never mentioned your sense of humour" The two of us laugh at that.

"wait so you are saying that Hagrid brought Harry here?" he asked coming back to the important topic. 

"yes and Maxime had brought that Oaf here so I am assuming Fleur already knows the first tack too and I am sure Krum will also be informed soon, that just leaves me and Ced, no one was going to tell us so I had to figure it out on my own" he nodded in understanding then halted.

"wait before I came, what were you doing?" 

'ohh I was trying to calm her down, I haven't ever talked to dragons but they also speak a kind of Parseltongue" I explained

"you are a parselmouth?! That is so cool!" I chuckled at his excitement.

"if you don't mind, could I try calming her down?" I ask pointing back at the roaring dragon.

"of course, anything that helps."

"calm down, they are taking good care of your children, you will get them back if you listen to them" she instantly calmed down.

"wow, how did you do that?" Charles's eyes lit up. I laughed a little.

"I promised her that she would get her children back if she listened to you" 

"We could do with someone like you on our team," he said pointing at some other dragon tamers. I chuckle a little shaking my head.

"Sorry but my future was sealed long ago," I say looking down. Charles huts a hand on my shoders.

"you can always write your own fate," he tells me. I smile at his words.

"Not this time." I smile sadly. we bid our goodbyes and I head back to the Slytherin common room.